Summer Updates: Hev's pool, Slevin & Lil Reese's achilles in shambles

Would you listen to The Oxrageous Podcast weekly?

• Yes

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 36 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
wow you 3 just pulled jboss run of 3 pages....now go to your corners!!

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
The test scores and grades make a matrix, so if grades are higher, test score can be lower.

The problem with "coming from juco" with respect to UF is you must have a 2 yr degree, w some Florida specific requirements and pass a CLAST test. You cant come back after a year, like some universities allow.

Does the CLAST even matter any more? I found this: "In 2009, Senate Bill 1676 repealed the use of the CLAST to measure student proficiency of the CLAS requirement and as a degree requirement for those undergraduates seeking AA, BA, or BS degrees in Florida's public colleges and universities" at the Florida Department of Educations site:

https://www.fldoe.org/core/fileparse.php/7490/urlt/AA-CLAST.pdf

What I wonder about is this possibly "pipe dream" about coming to UF in one year? Does the NCAA allow a nonqualifier to transfer to a D1 school after a year at a JUCO? Maybe what is meant by claiming they will only go one year is that these guys will go to JUCO, redshirt one year, and come to UF with 3 years to play 3?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
So, this is mostly true. Most posters are exactly like that, though I did encounter just one poster ever on this board who was so pissy about a dislike/drunk he was given that he went back and disliked 8 or 9 of my posts in different threads. I was low on dislikes at the time, so it was great, but an interesting view into this poster's psyche.

I can't recall who was that sensitive, but I think the screen name rhymes with 5 & 7.
the fact that you even remember this shows who was really pissy about likes and dislikes

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Who said transfer risks.

Going from 7 to 4 still isnt good.

And yet you still confound the fact that UF has had two players not qualify and had two players transfer one who UF pushed out the door.

So check with us in a year. If UF only has two guys transfer from the 2019 class in the first year that is pretty typical, though maybe unusual that they were early admission guys who transferred after one semester. If UF ends up with more transfers from the 2019 class over the next two semesters, then it becomes unusual.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Who then? And if someone else is making all his decisions, then I stand by my comment. He can't allow someone else to make all his decisions at this point in his life and have his head on straight.

Edit: I'm a little slow on the uptake today. Didn't realize you meant it;s not Steel in the portal. Sometimes I'm amazed I can walk and chew gum at the same time.
:lol:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
It doesnt matter that they werent playing this year. I agree they werent playing.

Did you ever play football? Camp is where they teach you everything, from techniques to playbook. Missing the fall camp is HUGE.

In March of next year they will be sitting with the new early enrollee true freshman bc that is what they are, kids doing it for the first time.

Edit: okay I see what you're misunderstanding. they can't start practicing until they begin classes, whatever day that is probably August 31st or something. they missed Summer B witches when the football players have to report, at the latest to to practice in August.

Edit again: looks like Aug 20th. so they can start practicing a couple days before the Miami game, which will be install for the game plan, not teach true freshman the basics.

also I forgot to add a bunch of "literallys"... just pretend I did it. I forgot who I was talking to.
Yeah so I got confirmation from both rivals and 247 that once they are enrolled they can participate in practice. Has nothing to do with classes starting or not. They are enrolled in the university and therefor a student. Full scholly. Full participation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Does the CLAST even matter any more?

https://www.fldoe.org/core/fileparse.php/7490/urlt/AA-CLAST.pdf

...Does the NCAA allow a nonqualifier to transfer to a D1 school after a year at a JUCO?
It looks like you're right about the clast being gone for transfers.

the NCAA would let him transfer but UF will not allow it. There are still alot of rules. UF requires an AA or equivalent, and has always funny about what hours they honored.

University of Florida Office of Admissions

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
It looks like you're right about the clast being gone for transfers.

the NCAA would let him transfer but UF will not allow it. There are still alot of rules. UF requires an AA or equivalent, and has always funny about what hours they honored.

University of Florida Office of Admissions

It would be verrrryyy difficult but not impossible for Black to get it done by Dec 2020.

He’d have to take a very carefully tracked out 15 hrs a semester to be up to 60 at the end of fall 2020 and make sure they are all classes UF would accept.

I also wonder if the school he’s going to has an AA that can be completed in under 60 hrs of course work. That’s another possibility that would make it possible for him to scream thru over the course of a fall/spring/summer/fall sprint.

Grasping but I just hope the dude shows up sooner or later.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Ive literally never seen the dates that wide. We were always taught that baby boomers were the kids born right after the troops got back from WWII and into the 50s.

Im still not a boomer even by that standard (your dates) though.

My parents were boomers, the sixties and early seventies generations. They overdosed a lot and went to Woodstock etc.
'64
So all your sh1t posting about Perot and you weren't even old enough to vote. :bwahaha:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I would hate to see this fanbase if we were recruiting like VT right now...

On a side note, they don't fight like this at GatorCountry
Go away troll.

Dont you think everyone on this site already knew that garbage forum exists?

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Can we have fun again?

Vlad (@slightwork352) tweeted at 9:27 PM on Wed, Jul 10, 2019:
Hev heated Lmaoooo
()

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users