Summer Updates: Hev's pool, Slevin & Lil Reese's achilles in shambles

Would you listen to The Oxrageous Podcast weekly?

• Yes

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 36 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just got caught up on the last 150 posts and laughed several times. It was hilarious stuff and I can't imagine how someone isn't entertained by it. We even had a new member dive in - devin, stick around a while and you'll be glad you did.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We even had a new member dive in - devin, stick around a while and you'll be glad you did.
Im only disappointed he hasnt brought any friends from his miserable boring site.

What is the bounty for bringing friends again? 100 oxbux?

devincdoss

Jul 7, 2019
Just got caught up on the last 150 posts and laughed several times. It was hilarious stuff and I can't imagine how someone isn't entertained by it. We even had a new member dive in - devin, stick around a while and you'll be glad you did.

I'm glad to be here, sir. Guess this is my baptism by fire

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lmao, is there some sort of rivalry I don't know of?
Not really.

But it is a bit funny that other sites ban the mention of our name even replacing "Chatter" or whatever. It is silly but apparently they think it is necessary.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dang, what did y'all do to piss everyone off?:lol2:
We didnt piss "everyone" off. Apparently we scare the mods. They fear losing members.

Which is stupid, there is no rule that you cant be active on several sites.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's weird. I don't understand why it would be a problem to get information from multiple sources
I dont think we "get" much info here. It is more like we disseminate it. You could get info from twitter I suppose but the signal to noise ratio is horrendous.

We are basically the old Gatorsports forum crew, from before they shut it down for a while bc they dont understand ad revenue.

It was always advertised as a sports bar atmosphere. Nothingnhas changed.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I dont think we "get" much info here. It is more like we disseminate it. You could get info from twitter I suppose but the signal to noise ratio is horrendous.

We are basically the old Gatorsports forum crew, from before they shut it down for a while bc they dont understand ad revenue.

It was always advertised as a sports bar atmosphere. Nothingnhas changed.

Sports bar without the hot chick servers. Really more of an Amish Sports Emporium atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.