Founding Member
I thought a 50 "bowel" was something found behind my naval... :stickpoke:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Not jail, prison. Federal prison to be precise. Let's just say he's up to something right now that crosses state lines, and isn't exactly kosher.

And what would that be exactly, oh great and noble leader?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Cam has a chance to be the first QB to win an NCAA national championship, Heisman trophy, first overall pick, NFL MVP, and Super Bowl. Dare I say the greatest QB to ever put on the Orange and Blue? The current King of the league at only 26 years old and maybe on his way to being the best QB of all time?

And we get to be so lucky as to see him go up against a long time familiar UF foe in Ol' Pey Pey. I have been wrong, only once before, but I don't see this going too well for our HGH abusing Vol. This feels like a Seattle repeat from 2 years ago which will lead Peyton to probably wanting to come back next year with an even wetter noodle than he has today.

So good luck today Cam, once a Gator always a Gator, keep dabbing on them as you enter the gates of the elite on the sport's highest level. A far cry from the jail cell Oxrageous predicted you would be rotting in by now.
You're much better when you stick to 1 or 2 sentences of shock "jock" material. Your trolling is 1 star/walk-on level.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I thought we agreed we weren't watching this SB. Why did MM start a game thread on it?

FTR, I prefer T's scenario above. Along with Cam taking a helmet in the nutsack.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Not jail, prison. Federal prison to be precise. Let's just say he's up to something right now that crosses state lines, and isn't exactly kosher.
Being black isn't a federal crime ox, no matter how hard your confederate loving self wants to believe it to be so

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And what would that be exactly, oh great and noble leader?
Don't you feel a little dirty having to slob Cam's knob just because he went to your favorite team? You'd despise him if he went anywhere else.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Being black isn't a federal crime ox, no matter how hard your confederate loving self wants to believe it to be so
Dude, I'm black. The guy in the podcast videos is an actor I hired.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Being a "confederate" and being a racist aren't the same thing as much as your stereotyping self wants it to be.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Carolina wins the eyeball test. Easily. That's why they are favored.

But Denver has the best defense in the league. The best defense in the league has a pretty stellar SB record.

If I were a betting man, I'd take the better defense.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.