Super Bowel 50 - Foreheads vs. Killa Cam, "The Incredible Sulk"

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As for the game, Cam is stinking up the super bowl the same he did in the National Championship game. He better hope his defense and RB pull out the game for him like they did at Auburn.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
His sucknole kicker is blowing it too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I said he is the best to have worn the uniform.
Well your greatest of all time is half-a$$ing the frickin' Superbowl. I've never seen anything like it. The biggest game of his life and he's jakin' it. I like how he really went after that fumble. Good lord, what a d!ckhead.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Zero penalties on Denver in the second half. Just an observation.

Remember folks, Mike Shula is the Panthers OC. Enough said. Cam played like a pussy, yes, but when you run up the gut every first down and it is predictable, any QB would suffer. Shula had a better D in Tampa and **** the bed with Dunghole in the playoffs numerous times, he just waited until the SB this season.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just glad both QBs played like leftover refried ass and a defender won the MVP. My only regret is that horseface will now retire and go to some broadcast booth where I get to listen to his chicken parm whine every Sunday.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
In before Alvie shows up while beating off to forehead

Peanut Head scored 2 whole points, but yeah, dork will act like the team was useless without manning.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There hasn't been a superbowl worth watching since the cowboys beat the steelers.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That was about the most boring Super Bowl I have ever watched. Peanut head held on to his career long enough to ride the coat tails of a good defense to produce enough points for him to win another one. And Cammy and the Panther offense gift wrapped the victory for them with the opportunistic turnovers. Forehead did nothing much to win it and Cam did what he could to lose it.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Was it just me, or did the halftime show really suck? I remember Ox repeating over and over again, without his mobility, Newton is a mediocre quarterback. Last night sure proved it. Against a great defense or not.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Cam has a chance to be the first QB to win an NCAA national championship, Heisman trophy, first overall pick, NFL MVP, and Super Bowl. Dare I say the greatest QB to ever put on the Orange and Blue? The current King of the league at only 26 years old and maybe on his way to being the best QB of all time?

And we get to be so lucky as to see him go up against a long time familiar UF foe in Ol' Pey Pey. I have been wrong, only once before, but I don't see this going too well for our HGH abusing Vol. This feels like a Seattle repeat from 2 years ago which will lead Peyton to probably wanting to come back next year with an even wetter noodle than he has today.

So good luck today Cam, once a Gator always a Gator, keep dabbing on them as you enter the gates of the elite on the sport's highest level. A far cry from the jail cell Oxrageous predicted you would be rotting in by now.

As much as I dislike Peyton, I dislike Scam even more. Glad Peyton got his 2nd.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
That was painful to watch. Like I winced every time Peyton dropped back cause I knew one of these times kony ealy was gonna snap his spine in half

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.