Swamp Donkey burned by Gators official Twitter account

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m going to change the title of this thread to “Slevin gets burned by Ox”.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
By the way, when you have something funny and/or interesting like this START A THREAD. It happens damn near every day where someone posts something interesting in the chat box and doesn't bother to start a thread.

That's why I had no intention of giving you any credit - I shouldn't have to because this should have been your thread in the first place.
Maybe I’m purposely trying to kill your board :grin:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Though all my network engineering experience has been in the military domain, I kinda think that technically when anyone posts anything here they kinda do so under the pretense that the info becomes yours, legally speaking?
Well, here's an example of someone who never read the forum rules:

12. You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your content in connection with the service. You retain copyright over the content.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Well, here's an example of someone who never read the forum rules:

12. You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your content in connection with the service. You retain copyright over the content.

I read it. But, while I can speak eloquent lines of instructions to devices that reside at layer 4 and below, I dont understand any of that legal mumbo jumbo.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I read it. But, while I can speak eloquent lines of instructions to devices that reside at layer 4 and below, I dont understand any of that legal mumbo jumbo.

:thumbup:
4. Transport Layer
3. Network Layer
2. Data Link Layer
1. Physical Layer

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
:thumbup:
4. Transport Layer
3. Network Layer
2. Data Link Layer
1. Physical Layer

Yeah ... guess I should go ahead and claim layer 5 too since stuff has evolved back into putting everything in one device again (well, sorta ... virtual devices)

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
tenor.gif

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member