Taggelwain Excusers

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Just put a whistle around this guy's neck and some glasses on him...
ubsguy.gif

Don't forget the fake designer backpack he had in his truck with his lunch in it. Let's do a TURNOVER BACKPACK!!!

:bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't like the fact that they're eight spots ahead of us in the recruiting rankings. We need to make it a December to remember.
It is smoking mirrors though. Six DBs and no decent recruits otherwise.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The Warchant podcast after the fsu beatdown was hysterical. They spent the first 5 minutes going over the stages of grief. I'm not kidding. Their tune has changed throughout the season. First, it was all Jimbo's fault. That excuse has sailed. The latest one is Taggert has a bunch of 4 and 5 star players who are bad apples. They'll have to be processed out before they win again.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
From a poster on warchant:

Good bye 2018 season. I have more, but it's too exhausting to think about and type. At least we didn't finish 4-8.

I didn't think there was much of a difference between 5-7 and 4-8.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
They didn't finish 9-3, with a bowl game yet to be played, either. I'm looking forward to them being 4-8 or worse next year.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Warchant podcast after the fsu beatdown was hysterical. They spent the first 5 minutes going over the stages of grief. I'm not kidding. Their tune has changed throughout the season. First, it was all Jimbo's fault. That excuse has sailed. The latest one is Taggert has a bunch of 4 and 5 star players who are bad apples. They'll have to be processed out before they win again.
Listened to this as well -- they even (GASP) gave credit to CDM for the turnaround and completed owned that we were the better coached team, by far. Humbled is the word I would use for that podcast. The one guy was saying that he wouldn't expect greatness until 2020 at the earliest. Good stuff.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Look. We need to get our story together. Officially we are confident that Willie can turn it around.
First he needs his players. You can’t expect those bums that Jimbo recruited to run Willies offense.
And) There’s a good old boy network ( wink, wink ) in Tallahassee that actively wants him to fail because he’s differently pigmented. They need to be re-educated.
2) Lots of bad apples, though blue chippers, have attitude problems. Have to weed then out.
C) When he gets his players it will take them a couple of seasons to get it. Have patience.
Finally) How long did it take Bobby to win an NC? If you don’t give Willie at least 15 years THAT would be racist.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Taggart and FSU are loaded with talent. He recruited some of these kids when at USF.

Mullen has/had Butters MacShark talent, whips them in shape and goes from 4 W to 9 W. And that's in the SEC!!!

You do the math. Sorry Taggart but it only gets worse from here on out.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Look. We need to get our story together. Officially we are confident that Willie can turn it around.
First he needs his players. You can’t expect those bums that Jimbo recruited to run Willies offense.
And) There’s a good old boy network ( wink, wink ) in Tallahassee that actively wants him to fail because he’s differently pigmented. They need to be re-educated.
2) Lots of bad apples, though blue chippers, have attitude problems. Have to weed then out.
C) When he gets his players it will take them a couple of seasons to get it. Have patience.
Finally) How long did it take Bobby to win an NC? If you don’t give Willie at least 15 years THAT would be racist.
We need to send this to change.org and make the petition official.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As fire-willy talk increases, Ox should hire student agents from U Mizzoo to come down, start BCM (Black Coaches Matter). Then they can make threat-bargains like "no Taggart, no FSU president" and "occupy ball street". =
Thus, as all GC knows, Taggert is going nowhere (& he's taking FSU with him).

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can’t we hire some of the antifa folks to come protest if there is any talk of removing WT?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can’t we hire some of the antifa folks to come protest if there is any talk of removing WT?
Cowboy was our only paid protestor.

Maybe if you paid significantly more than minimum wage and we could grab a couple more Vagina Hats. I'm pretty sure avatar is unemployed, as always.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe if you paid significantly more than minimum wage and we could grab a couple more Vagina Hats. I'm pretty sure avatar is unemployed, as always.

Well, avatar would gladly shove his head into a vagina (hat).

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It is smoking mirrors though. Six DBs and no decent recruits otherwise.

His o-line recruiting has been garbage. He signed 3 guys in the last class, but one of them is a low 3 star. He has one this class and the other o-linemen that are showing interest are low 3 stars or jucos. I love the Taggelwain era. It brings warmth to my heart.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
His o-line recruiting has been garbage. He signed 3 guys in the last class, but one of them is a low 3 star. He has one this class and the other o-linemen that are showing interest are low 3 stars or jucos. I love the Taggelwain era. It brings warmth to my heart.
They had the following numbers:

2015 - 3
2016 - 6, but i’m told only 3 are still there
2017 - 1
2018 - 3
2019 - 1 so far

I may go more in depth later, but at work now. Basically, they are in as bad of shape as we were at one point. They need 7 in this class with JUCO’s. And probably 6 next cycle. They aren’t getting that this year. My guess is they fill up on reaches, but not even good enough to make numbers or a difference. Hopefully Willy will concentrate on skill positions

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Tagglewain offense, known as the Hurry up and Suck offense, rush up to the line after each play so we can run the most sh*tty plays possible during the game.
He's too fuggin stupid to realize when you go 3 and out on more than half your possessions, you probably don't want to "hurry up" while doing it. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator