Tebow buys $3 million home in Jacksonville

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Sure he is, hes making 7 digits from espn... aren't there HIPAA rules in the banking world? Can you be talking about people's loans?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He didn't pay cash for the house. I work for the bank that gave him the mortgage. He took a 30 yr note which comes at a hefty monthly payment that exceeds 12000 month. He isnt making that much today.

He's probably making no less than $250K from ESPN, $50K from the Mets, and at least another $250K from endorsements. Plus I'm sure he invested a lot of the NFL money he made (it's not like he's out partying and blowing it). His net worth is over $4 million (reported to be as much as $10 million).

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
He didn't pay cash for the house. I work for the bank that gave him the mortgage. He took a 30 yr note which comes at a hefty monthly payment that exceeds 12000 month. He isnt making that much today.

Sure he is, hes making 7 digits from espn... aren't there HIPAA rules in the banking world? Can you be talking about people's loans?

sminings' gonna be a former bank employee come tomorrow morning. :lol:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
He's probably making no less than $250K from ESPN, $50K from the Mets, and at least another $250K from endorsements. Plus I'm sure he invested a lot of the NFL money he made (it's not like he's out partying and blowing it). His net worth is over $4 million (reported to be as much as $10 million).

I had him pegged as the type who goes to strip clubs every night with Pacman Jones and makes it "rain". :lol:

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Maybe he can rent out a room to adrian Peterson
I doubt it. Only five bedrooms and its $3m! That’s crazy. I know Timmy is swimming in mailbox money, but damn not even on a golf course. I’m perplexed. Nonetheless, he is still a Gator rock star! So all the best to the most famous Gator of all time.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Since you're illegally giving out private information anyway, can you tell us if his fiance's name is also on the loan?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

At the risk of having you divulge any sensitive information, quick question. On his credit application, can you tell me if he used gross income or was it netted out?

Asking for a friend.

And his friends.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Since you're illegally giving out private information anyway, can you tell us if his fiance's name is also on the loan?

Since I’ve always wanted to be Tebow, maybe sminings wouldn’t mind throwing in Tim’s DOB, SSN & mom’s maiden name. I promise I won’t open too many credit card accounts...scouts honor. Just PM me the info and I’ll take it from there. :lol:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Speaking of Tebow's finances, I wonder how his PDQ restaurants are doing? I know he was planning to open quite a few of them but most the articles I see on Google are a few years old or older. Hopefully these have been fruitful investments for he and his partners.
He’s doing fine with PDQ... he’s also an investor in the Gainesville PDQ at 34th and University. Son #1 is interning with the cofounders for the second summer in a row. He went to lunch today with Nick Reader (cofounder and CEO, former CFO of the Bucs) and got his job offer for when he graduates next spring (happy parents). His job offer is with Nick and Bob Basham (one of four founders of Outback) at MVP Holdings though. MVP has PDQ, Metro Diner, Fleming’s Steak House, Leroy Selman’s, started Carabba’s... all kinds of ****. Like McDonald’s, they are actually real estate guys using restaurants. Son #1 gets tickets to everything and gets to meet everyone... but I’m still paying the bills! ;)

Random Gator note from Son #1: I had no idea “Titus O’Neil” the wrestler is Thaddeus Bullard! He works out at same gym as son #1 and has cooked with him for kids at Boys/Girls Club. Bullard is very close with the MVP guys.

Oh, as for Tebow and PDQ, his are all well run (PDQs aren’t run by owners like Tebow, the owners put up money) and each one nets about $200-250K/year. I think Tebow is an investor in 4 or 5 of them.

Last edited:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
He’s doing fine with PDQ... he’s also an investor in the Gainesville PDQ at 34th and University. Son #1 is interning with the cofounders for the second summer in a row. He went to lunch today with Nick Reader (cofounder and CEO, former CFO of the Bucs) and got his job offer for when he graduates next spring (happy parents). His job offer is with Nick and Bob Basham (one of four founders of Outback) at MVP Holdings though. MVP has PDQ, Metro Diner, Fleming’s Steak House, Leroy Selman’s, started Carabba’s... all kinds of ****. Like McDonald’s, they are actually real estate guys using restaurants. Son #1 gets tickets to everything and gets to meet everyone... but I’m still paying the bills! ;)

Random Gator note from Son #1: I had no idea “Titus O’Neil” the wrestler is Thaddeus Bullard! He works out at same gym as son #1 and has cooked with him for kids at Boys/Girls Club. Bullard is very close with the MVP guys.

Oh, as for Tebow and PDQ, his are all well run (PDQs aren’t run by owners like Tebow, the owners put up money) and each one nets about $200-250K/year. I think Tebow is an investor in 4 or 5 of them.

Glad to hear Tim’s restaurants are doing well. It should be mandatory that all season ticket holders tailgating at home games buy their meals from PDQ at least twice per season to support Tebow.

Regarding Titus O’Neil, yes I’ve been aware of that for quite a few years now. Stumbled across an article maybe 7-8 years ago. Bullard has an interesting back story from before he was even born. Never met him but he seems like a stand up guy from what I’ve read. I wish him continued success.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

This info was already public knowledge. The article said a loan was made in the amount of 2.4 million.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I know someone in that neighborhood, lots of big higher-end houses, many still under construction, some vacant lots. Prices to build or buy start around $1 million. He actually took his kids by Tebow's house (the first one) last year, and he was home! Said he was nice and cool about it even when they asked for a photo.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No PMI on a jumbo loan. He’s cleared that by well over a million.

I thought this was top line sarcasm, until reading your subsequent posts. Just wow.
You can have PMI on a jumbo. It's at the discretion of the lender.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
He seems to have a good head on his shoulders, I think all those concerned about his financial well being need to relax.

That being said, even with a high six figure gross income, it is really not "easy" to pay $12000 or more a month of post tax dollars. That is still nearly 35-40% of your post tax dollars, most of it wasted on interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.