Tebow buys $3 million home in Jacksonville

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
He seems to have a good head on his shoulders, I think all those concerned about his financial well being need to relax.

That being said, even with a high six figure gross income, it is really not "easy" to pay $12000 or more a month of post tax dollars. That is still nearly 35-40% of your post tax dollars, most of it wasted on interest.
It is if he had say $1.5 in cash/cash equivalents and chose to put $500K down at what, approximately 4% interest while the other $1M is earning what % above that?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Said he was nice and cool about it even when they asked for a photo.
That's certainly unlike Tebow, they were lucky. He normally is very crass and rude and tells autograph seekers to ***** off.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He seems to have a good head on his shoulders, I think all those concerned about his financial well being need to relax.

That being said, even with a high six figure gross income, it is really not "easy" to pay $12000 or more a month of post tax dollars. That is still nearly 35-40% of your post tax dollars, most of it wasted on interest.
He's going to have more than one income paying on this house.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Getting married was great for me financially. We were in separate houses paying all our bills, and suddenly were together with double the income paying only one set of bills. Cha-ching!

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Sure he is, hes making 7 digits from espn... aren't there HIPAA rules in the banking world? Can you be talking about people's loans?

It's public record. You search your county tax office and search for your neighbors loan information.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
That's certainly unlike Tebow, they were lucky. He normally is very crass and rude and tells autograph seekers to ***** off.

Most fans don't knock on the door of his multi-million-dollar home in a gated community, even on Halloween.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly not my style at all. Like the layout of the house but the finishings are too cold and industrial for my taste.

I love the modern clean look. Alas, I fear we will never be able to live together. #Sad.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I love the modern clean look. Alas, I fear we will never be able to live together. #Sad.
The problem with the modern clean look is that in a few years it always looks like the outdated fad from yesterday.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The problem with the modern clean look is that in a few years it always looks like the outdated fad from yesterday.

I’m willing to compromise if you will.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You two lovebirds finally tying the knot?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Glad to hear Tim’s restaurants are doing well. It should be mandatory that all season ticket holders tailgating at home games buy their meals from PDQ at least twice per season to support Tebow.

Regarding Titus O’Neil, yes I’ve been aware of that for quite a few years now. Stumbled across an article maybe 7-8 years ago. Bullard has an interesting back story from before he was even born. Never met him but he seems like a stand up guy from what I’ve read. I wish him continued success.
Yeah, crazy back story for sure... I told Son #1 about this conversation this morning and he sent this pic from MVP/PDQ HQ...
B51B7279-CFB4-46DF-852E-9983B928E19E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.