Tebow is surprisingly worse at television than he was as an NFL a QB

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n90642 said:
That was a crisp route by the receiver too.

The receiver was the long snapper. :lol:

That's a pretty brilliant play, though. No way Bret Bielema thought of it.

LadyGator74

Sep 21, 2014
Tebow also called out the players prior to giving this specific speech. He noted that there was no leadership, no player who has stepped up in the offense to remind the players to do their jobs on the field, and that the O just has no identity . He agreed with Marcus Spears who proclaimed "Players get coaches fired" which Marcus then proceeded to repeat throughout this discussion and again after Tebow's speech to GatorNation about booing. Tebow' and Spears both praised Muschamp as a D coordinator based on personal knowledge and experience and called him an outstanding coach.

Maybe this isn't exactly booing the players per se, but this segment of the show certainly seemed to be throwing them under the bus a tad. I kept waiting for someone to ask the obvious question, "If there is no leadership on the Gator offense, if the players are not doing their jobs on the field of play, if the fan base is booing so much at games that they require a lecture leveled straight at them on national TV from our former superstar, WHAT IS THE REMEDY?" Spend some air time discussing that.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n90646 said:
The receiver was the long snapper. :lol:

That's a pretty brilliant play, though. No way Bret Bielema thought of it.

Ever see his wife? He pulls off a miracle every once in a while.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The fans were booing the coaching staff. More specifically, they were booing the lack of offense going on 4 years now under Muschamp. Still, great trolling Sas. Would read again :cool:

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
g8trs99;n90599 said:
STEVE SPURRIER blasted Florida fans yesterday for booing the team in its season-opening victory and suggested he may have worn out his welcome as Gators coach.
In a stunning start to his weekly news media luncheon in Gainesville, Fla., Spurrier related how he had spoken before the previous day's practice with the freshman punter, ROBBY STEVENSON, a prime target of jeers after he averaged only 21.5 yards on two kicks.
"I put my arm around him and said, 'Robby, one good thing about this game this week is nobody will boo you because we'll be on the road," said Spurrier, whose fifth-ranked team plays at Kentucky on Saturday night. "I didn't think I would ever be in a position to say those sort of things coaching the Gators."
Florida fans let their team have it last Saturday night when they struggled in the first half against Houston, a team that was 1-10 last year and entered the game as a 45-point underdog. Florida won, 45-21.
"Every time they boo when anything happens out there, basically they're booing me," Spurrier said. (AP)

So who are we going to agree with? Gator great Tebow who thinks the fans are booing the players or Gator great Steve Spurrier who says they are booing the coach?

PS, I had no idea that Capt Sasquatch was such a better fan than the rest of us.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
G 2;n90666 said:
So who are we going to agree with? Gator great Tebow who thinks the fans are booing the players or Gator great Steve Spurrier who says they are booing the coach?

PS, I had no idea that Capt Sasquatch was such a better fan than the rest of us.

You haven't seen his Gator Level card? Here:

2dtchtg.jpg

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n90480 said:
:proud: I didn't even watch
it wasn't worth watching. I love Tebow but if booing is what it takes to get rid of the chump, I say boo on. TT never had to play for the bozo as has already been said.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n90491 said:
The booing will be at an all time high if we lose to Georgia and somehow Muschamp is still on the sideline for the SC game.
I'm afraid you might be right.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n90493 said:
Riiiiiiiiiiight. So the fact that the only times people booed during the Missouri game were after Driskel's mistakes is just a coincidence?
Well, it just might be that they were booing because the chump kept putting the poor miserable QB back in and increasing his pain. If you were there, which I've been told you are among the faithful that actually endures the stands in all kind of weather, then you know how really painful it was to see the hapless "boy" suffer. I was booing and I was watching at home.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n90538 said:
Can you even find Gainesville on a map? Can you even find Florida on a map? Do you even know what a map is?
Colonel Big Foot, "whatever do you mean?"

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n90613 said:
Yes, that was a Nat Championship type defense.he recruited I am guilty of giving CWM too much credit for the 2012 success.
I agree with the statement, even if sarcastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.