Tennessee considering Butters for OC position

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Peanut-Butter-Jelly-truck-722.jpg

May be true. This was seen backing up to Neyland Stadium.
Please should have a tracker on that thing.

That has child predator written all over it.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Don;t forget the streak would be at about 15 if Butters and Co. had not blown a 3 TD lead to tinerc, which was done when they called a silly off tackle play on 3rd and 1 inch. the game was over after that. As for Tinerc hiring Butters to do anything, I say

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
A sure fire sign that a coaching tenure is going to be a disaster is when they have to scapegoat fire someone in season one. It's like the old story:

A new CEO was hired to take over a struggling company. The CEO who was stepping down met with him privately and presented him with three numbered envelopes. “Open these if you run into serious trouble,” he said.

Well, three months later sales and profits were still way down and the new CEO was catching a lot of heat. He began to panic but then he remembered the envelopes. He went to his drawer and took out the first envelope. The message read, “Blame your predecessor.” The new CEO called a press conference and explained that the previous CEO had left him with a real mess and it was taking a bit longer to clean it up than expected, but everything was on the right track. Satisfied with his comments, the press – and Wall Street – responded positively.

Another quarter went by and the company continued to struggle. Having learned from his previous experience, the CEO quickly opened the second envelope. The message read, “Reorganize.” So he fired key people, consolidated divisions and cut costs everywhere he could. This he did and Wall Street, and the press, applauded his efforts.

Three months passed and the company was still short on sales and profits. The CEO would have to figure out how to get through another tough earnings call. The CEO went to his office, closed the door and opened the third envelope. The message said, “Prepare three envelopes.”

All but one of our rivals is in chaos. It's great to be a Florida Gator.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
It's a sure thing now that all Saban disciples are just out to destroy other SEC programs, must have some power over them.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Mac must have done really well being Meatchicken's WR coach this year. Pruitt should go ahead and get the 3-pack. Nussy and Nord are diamonds in the rough.

Last edited:

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Dearly Heavenly Father--in Your Infinite Wisdom and Grace, You have bestowed upon Gator Nation this Blessing.

We will do our best to Honor and Praise Thee after the inevitable 30+ point blowout victories and will most ardently try not to gloat or enjoy our rivals' misery too much.

Amen.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All but one of our rivals is in chaos. It's great to be a Florida Gator.
I will say this about Mulllinz, he never complained about the crap sandwich he was left.

Frankly, I doubt he expected it to be this bad. So many of these kids just wouldnt have been offered a slot on Gator teams of old. Im sure it was a shock, especially after what he inherited when he arrived here last time.

Last edited:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I will say this about Mulllinz, he never complained about the crap sandwich he was left.

Frankly, I doubt he expected. So many of these kids just wouldnt habe been offered a slot on Gator teams of old. Im sure it was a shock, after what he inherited when he arrived here last time.

Even worse than the talent deficit was the loser mentality that had permeated throughout the entire program.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Frankly, I doubt he expected. So many of these kids just wouldnt habe been offered a slot on Gator teams of old. Im sure it was a shock, after what he inherited when he arrived here last time.

Yeah but he found a way to pull the best out of what was here and I really hope he gets the guys he needs. We could be really good.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I was reading a ut board yesterday. Thought I'd share this gem:

"Not debating if Mullen is a good coach, but he walked into a fully stocked kitchen and made a nice meal. Pruitt walked into a kitchen stocked with lunch meat, bread and cheese...."

They are in a fantasy land. It's fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator