Tennessee considering Butters for OC position

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There is a huge difference be Polite, Jawaan Taylor, and Reese, who were all upper 3 stars/borderline 4 stars and being recruited by Ugly, Bammer, and Meatchikn and the guys we stole from FIU.

Zuniga and Jordan too.

Every team has three stars. Even Bammer. Most SEC teams never steal even one player from FIU.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Here’s 2015’s 3 and 2 stars (the last 3 are 2 stars). Maybe one good player in Buchanon.

When I look at that list, I see some serviceable players who stuck it out(to their credit), 1 transfer within weeks of signing, 1 career ended early by injury, 2 credit card thieves, 1 guy who ate his way to 400lbs, and a 260lb Defensive Tackle.

The vols are right. It’s no wonder we dominated with that beastly group of seasoned upperclassmen.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I was reading a ut board yesterday. Thought I'd share this gem:

"Not debating if Mullen is a good coach, but he walked into a fully stocked kitchen and made a nice meal. Pruitt walked into a kitchen stocked with lunch meat, bread and cheese...."
Looks like Butters has infiltrated Volnation. Let me guess, his handle is SharkPenetrator2016?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
There is a huge difference be Polite, Jawaan Taylor, and Reese, who were all upper 3 stars/borderline 4 stars and being recruited by Ugly, Bammer, and Meatchikn and the guys we stole from FIU.

Zuniga and Jordan too.

Every team has three stars. Even Bammer. Most SEC teams never steal even one player from FIU.
Stone Forsythe is a head-scratcher.

Kid is(was) a gd monster and his film showed it too. He must be dumber than a box of shyt and have Butters’ loser mentality.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
McElhumpnator walks into Noxiousville and right away Smokey walks funny. Mac took him on a date to pound. Gotta be photos on the net ... anybody ... anybody ?

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Will the Vols now look at their favorite son, Tee Martin? He just got the boot from USCw. It wasn't long ago he was being looked at as a head coach to replace Butch Jones.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Will the Vols now look at their favorite son, Tee Martin? He just got the boot from USCw. It wasn't long ago he was being looked at as a head coach to replace Butch Jones.
He is a dangerous recruiter.

Not sure why he was on the west coast though.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Let’s be clear. I think Pruitt has the intelligence of a well trained cocker spaniel. But even I don’t think he’s dumb enough, as a still unproven head coach, to bring in a popular former NC winning QB as an assistant. There were already some vols wanting TM to replace Jones last year. JP would be committing career suicide and may as well start planning his next move as soon as he announces it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who knows what is going on but the Voles forums seem to want Freeze or Tee, but think some dude named Friend might get it bc he is friends with the Bald Ape.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Who knows what is going on but the Voles forums seem to want Freeze or Tee, but think some dude named Friend might get it bc he is friends with the Bald Ape.

:lol:

There was a thread about a month ago on volnation about Pruitt’s speaking. Apparently there was a press conference after a game where he kept saying “we wasn’t ready” over and over. The fact that vol fans were pointing it out had me rolling.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015

There was a thread about a month ago on volnation about Pruitt’s speaking. Apparently there was a press conference after a game where he kept saying “we wasn’t ready” over and over. The fact that vol fans were pointing it out had me rolling.
And yet....that’s on him, he’ll get that fixed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

You have to wonder, who told them?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Them vols was ready to appertain that that weren't proper oration.See, at UT what you don't know not only can't hurt you, it can get you a degree.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
If Butters Macshark goes to TN, it will set their program back almost as far as Taggart.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If they hire McFeckless, then they're still believing in Butch Jones rebuilding prick by prick.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

According to volnation, Sankey is already saying no to this. No idea if that's true or not, but I could see it being contentious.

I also think it's a great case of "sounds great/won't actually work". At the end of the day, teams will either make it or not based on their head coach. The idea that having a recently fired head man as an OC will create this perfect compliment of offense to go along with a defensive minded head coach, hasn't typically worked. It looks formidable on the surface but is usually a failed experiment. It also won't last for long, because if he's accepted back into the SEC as an OC, he'll be offered a head coaching job the moment a place like Aub has an opening.

That said, I have no doubt a guy like JP would give it a go. His WM-2.0 comparison will nearly be complete.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Whoever hitches their wagon to that loser Pruitt is dooming their career. Pruitt is a high school level coach who wasn't even as good as his predecessor at Hoover High School.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator