Tennessee's Offensive Improvement since 2013

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What's up with the 3 "dislike" ratings? This is simply an offseason topic, something to talk about - besides Dan's bets, of course. I welcome you 3 to start a topic to generate some football discussion.
Yep, rough crowd for just pointing out UT could be solid next year with all their returning starters. Surprised NV didn't get any dislikes as he was the nearest to saying we were gonna lose.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We take it easy on NV. He's very sensitive, West Coaster and all.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
How many on their roster will be on work release?

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Twitter-Butch-getting-all-kinds-of-support-138340.png

If Tennessee turns out to be any good I got a lead on a guest speaker for their awards banquet.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Vandy's been tougher to beat the last decade. We own those inbreds and it ain't ending anytime soon.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Our defense was built better last year than its projecting to be this year. I don't trust that our wannabe gangsta Defensive Coordinator won't play his typical "Bend but don't break" defense which will lead to failures and holes.

That goofy looking MFer Dobbs is going to run all over us again because we still don't know tackling fundamentals. I'm not looking forward to this game.

Yep. We're really going to miss Bullard. If you watch the drive before we took the lead in the game we had with them last year you'll see him basically own
the interior of their line to get us the ball back. I like Caleb Brantley a lot, but he isn't quite at that level yet.

It's Great

sidewalk alum
Mar 4, 2016
I'm paranoid as hell that the year I decide I'm a Gator fan is the year the "Vols" end the streak. Somebody hold me.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Chump went 4-0 against the hillbillies... Tennesse should have won in 2014, then they remembered they were the Vols. The Vols should have won in 2015, then they remembered they were the Vols.

September 25th the Vols will probably be saying that they should have won... but at some point in that game they will have remembered who they are..... and Coach Mac will be rolling 4-0 on his way to Nashville.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm paranoid as hell that the year I decide I'm a Gator fan is the year the "Vols" end the streak. Somebody hold me.
Curious what made you decide to become a Gator fan.

It's Great

sidewalk alum
Mar 4, 2016
Curious what made you decide to become a Gator fan.

Ugh. Kind of figured someone would ask this.

I feel like there's no way I can answer this without looking like a flat-out bandwagoner (or woman, for that mattter) I will just try my best, with various bulleted items.

-Love the state of FL, though I have no ties to the state. Other than visiting Orlando twice, and PCB three times.
-Love the orange and blue. Primarily the blue, but the darker shade of orange vs UT orange is nice as well.
-Lived in the state of GA when I was young but was too young to get into sports at the time. Besides, I don't like the red and black, nor their Power G logo [or whatever the **** they call it].
-Have lived in the state of TN most my life, and while my immediate and extended family is mostly "All-vol" I quietly defected (read: I don't openly root for UF in front of my family, nor do I wear Gator gear or have Gator vanity plates around town)over the years because I realized I just flat out didn't like UT Orange, the Power T, Peyton Manning (or any of their players from the "golden years" [the only player I really ever liked was Erik Ainge and people don't really give him a whole lot of respect, at least around Volnation], the song Rocky Top (is annoying as hell if you think about it), "Neyland" stadium (neyland is hard to say and it doesn't have the ring ben hill griffin does), the city of Knoxville, the state of Tennessee (I'll admit I don't know much about my own state, mainly because I don't care about it), etc.
-UF is one of the top public universities in the nation. While I probably wouldn't have been accepted if I had grown up in FL, it's still cool to know.
- I grew to like Chris Leak when I find out he was a "quiet" leader. He's probably my favorite player even though I got to see Tebow in action. If I had watched some UF games while Danny W was around, who knows I might like him the best.)

TL;DR, I don't have a valid reason for supporting UF, other than the teams' colors, marketing, and location. And as you have probably already assumed, to say the school's success didn't play a part would be a bald-faced lie. It was really between UF and Kentucky, and well **** kentucky.

This is why in my posts and I often say you guys this and you guys that; I'm not a true gator as I have no ties to the state and did not go to UF.

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ugh. Kind of figured someone would ask this.

I feel like there's no way I can answer this without looking like a flat-out bandwagoner (or woman, for that mattter) I will just try my best, with various bulleted items.

-Love the state of FL, though I have no ties to the state. Other than visiting Orlando twice, and PCB three times.
-Love the orange and blue. Primarily the blue, but the darker shade of orange vs UT orange is nice as well.
-Lived in the state of GA when I was young but was too young to get into sports at the time. Besides, I don't like the red and black, nor their Power G logo [or whatever the **** they call it].
-Have lived in the state of TN most my life, and while my immediate and extended family is mostly "All-vol" I quietly defected (read: I don't openly root for UF in front of my family, nor do I wear Gator gear or have Gator vanity plates around town)over the years because I realized I just flat out didn't like UT Orange, the Power T, Peyton Manning (or any of their players from the "golden years" [the only player I really ever liked was Erik Ainge and people don't really give him a whole lot of respect, at least around Volnation], the song Rocky Top (is annoying as hell if you think about it), "Neyland" stadium (neyland is hard to say and it doesn't have the ring ben hill griffin does), the city of Knoxville, the state of Tennessee (I'll admit I don't know much about my own state, mainly because I don't care about it), etc.
-UF is one of the top public universities in the nation. While I probably wouldn't have been accepted if I had grown up in FL, it's still cool to know.
- I grew to like Chris Leak when I find out he was a "quiet" leader. He's probably my favorite player even though I got to see Tebow in action. If I had watched some UF games while Danny W was around, who knows I might like him the best.)

TL;DR, I don't have a valid reason for supporting UF, other than the teams' colors, marketing, and location. And as you have probably already assumed, to say the school's success didn't play a part would be a bald-faced lie. It was really between UF and Kentucky, and well **** kentucky.
Thanks for the response - I actually read it all! Welcome to Gator Nation!
:chomp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.