Texas and Oklahoma join the SEC

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
No one GAF about those garbage teams.

We add Texass and Okie and we are at 16.

Game over man.
First of all, I sincerely congratulate you for not finding a way to work Mullinz into this conversation.

Second of all, dumbFuchs, you can't add two teams to the West without balancing it on the East. Unless we shift one of the West teams to the East. I nominate Cowbell, JUST FOR YOU.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wow.

The plan was discussed before, but Texass backed out and talked with PAC (hoping for King status), then stayed home.

Texass, Oklahoma, Mizzu to west, Bammer and Barn to East.

West -- Real SEC
Texas -- Bammer
ATM -- Barn
Okie -- Tinerc
LSU -- Ugly
Arky -- Used to be Mighty Gators
Mizzu -- Usc
****hole -- Kintucky
****hole St -- Vandy

Last edited:

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
How about Texas and Oklahoma join the West, and UNC and UVA (or WVA?) join the East?

Personally I've always wished we could trade Vanderbilt for UNC.

Jesus...you want UNC and UVA in the SEC? Cocaine is a hell of a drug....why not add Notre Dame too. At least ND would bring some football revenue....those other two dung heaps can rot in the chitty conference they're in now.

In case you can't tell, my hatred for UNC is only eclipsed by my hatred of FSU and UGA.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus...you want UNC and UVA in the SEC? Cocaine is a hell of a drug....why not add Notre Dame too. At least ND would bring some football revenue....those other two dung heaps can rot in the chitty conference they're in now.

In case you can't tell, my hatred for UNC is only eclipsed by my hatred of FSU and UGA.
Dumb Fuchser wants every 6-6 in the playoff too.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wow.

The plan was discussed before, but Texass backed out and talked with PAC (hoping for King status), then stayed home.

The Big 12 is basically football's version of GNR.

Texas has always been the "Axel", constantly making demands, threatening extreme moves just for attention before eventually doing nothing. Literally despised by just about everyone even if they stick around. Ou is the "Slash". Much more quiet in their dealings, not as pretentious in their thoughts of getting out, despite knowing they're just as integral as the Horns and they truly can't stand even being around them. Then you have the rest of the members--a bunch of names you barely remember, constant weird additions and subtractions and a ton of hard drugs.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018

Sure, why not? I guess you're worried that more competition makes it harder to win championships? Me, I just like watching good games.

I'm different from the guys on here who are obsessed with championships. I used to be that way, until various teams I follow FINALLY won a few titles in the '90s and '00s. Then I discovered that my team winning a championship didn't do sh*t for me.

I don't know what I was expecting, but it didn't change my life on iota. Didn't get a ring. Didn't get any prize money. If I wanted a t-shirt I had to buy it myself, and nobody seemed impressed when I wore it.

Not to sound corny like a teenage pop song, but eventually I realized that the joy of being a sports fan (for me, anyway) doesn't come from standing on the mountaintop. It's all about the climb to get up there.

I am a week-to-week, game-to-game sports fan who doesn't ask for anything more than to win the game we're playing, to win more than we lose over the course of the season, and hopefully to be in the running for the postseason right down to the end. :dunno:

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wow.

West -- Real SEC
Texas -- Bammer
ATM -- Barn
Okie -- Tinerc
LSU -- Ugly
Mizzu -- Usc
****hole -- Kintucky
****hole St -- Vandy

Texas demands that all of their games will be home games and will be given a 10 point head start

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Your shytty nominations suck worse than you claptrap.
You know, it took a lot of discipline to write that last post without including any reference to fat, old, lonely losers whose lives are so empty and bereft of meaning that their sense of identify and self-worth is inextricably tied to the fortunes of a bunch of teenage boys playing a game with a ball in a field. But, I somehow managed to do it! :yes: I'm very proud of myself. Feels like I won a championship! :proud:

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Sure, why not? I guess you're worried that more competition makes it harder to win championships? Me, I just like watching good games.

I'm different from the guys on here who are obsessed with championships. I used to be that way, until various teams I follow FINALLY won a few titles in the '90s and '00s. Then I discovered that my team winning a championship didn't do sh*t for me.

I don't know what I was expecting, but it didn't change my life on iota. Didn't get a ring. Didn't get any prize money. If I wanted a t-shirt I had to buy it myself, and nobody seemed impressed when I wore it.

Not to sound corny like a teenage pop song, but eventually I realized that the joy of being a sports fan (for me, anyway) doesn't come from standing on the mountaintop. It's all about the climb to get up there.

I am a week-to-week, game-to-game sports fan who doesn't ask for anything more than to win the game we're playing, to win more than we lose over the course of the season, and hopefully to be in the running for the postseason right down to the end. :dunno:

No...Im not concerned about championships. It doesn't make sense for me to care when our President and AD don't either. I don't really think UNC or UVA would be much of an improvement on the football field over Vandy or USCe. Basketball would be bad, but we suck at basketball now anyway. I pretty much look at our football games the same as you...but I still completely oppose expanding the playoffs. Its completely unnecessary.

My issue with UNC is their fans and the overt politics of the school.Those mouth breathing libtard bastards make FSU fans look like choir boys and the UF administration look like Jesse Helms in comparison.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
No...Im not concerned about championships. It doesn't make sense for me to care when our President and AD don't either. I don't really think UNC or UVA would be much of an improvement on the football field over Vandy or USCe. Basketball would be bad, but we suck at basketball now anyway. I pretty much look at our football games the same as you...but I still completely oppose expanding the playoffs. Its completely unnecessary.

My issue with UNC is their fans and the overt politics of the school.Those mouth breathing libtard bastards make FSU fans look like choir boys and the UF administration look like Jesse Helms in comparison.
Yeah, I figured somebody might have something to say about the UNC fans. And the UVA fans, the other team I nominated. Both are a little more uppity than most SEC fanbases.

But their campuses look like SEC schools, with that Ivy League-wannabe Gothic architecture that was common to all the Land Grant Universities of the late 19th/early 20th centuries. (Although I think both were built prior to that era.) And the student bodies have the same makeup. These days it's basically the top students in the state who didn't go to Ivy League or other elite private schools.

Mainly I just like the idea of a league that's made up of all "THE" flagship public universities in the South. Seems like a very neat and orderly arrangement. Probably anal retentiveness has something to do with it.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Yeah, I figured somebody might have something to say about the UNC fans. And the UVA fans, the other team I nominated. Both are a little more uppity than most SEC fanbases.

But their campuses look like SEC schools, with that Ivy League-wannabe Gothic architecture that was common to all the Land Grant Universities of the late 19th/early 20th centuries. (Although I think both were built prior to that era.) And the student bodies have the same makeup. These days it's basically the top students in the state who didn't go to Ivy League or other elite private schools.

Mainly I just like the idea of a league that's made up of all "THE" flagship public universities in the South. Seems like a very neat and orderly arrangement. Probably anal retentiveness has something to do with it.

One thing for sure, with North Carolina fans around bumming a plug of chewing tobacco is no problem

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. But, I somehow managed to do it! :yes: I'm very proud of myself. Feels like I won a championship! :proud:
Yours and his are similar.

76060bf126b62c.jpg

Last edited:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Texas and Oklahoma join the conference, and I have my doubts it will happen, then moving Auburn to the east and placing OU and TX in the west makes the most sense for a transition.

I also don't think the SEC would do this unless there is going to be a 12 team playoff. Sure the SEC would be guaranteed at least one playoff spot if nothing changes, but that's already the case. If you have 16 teams and 4-6 are good enough to compete for a playoff spot, then you want as many in there as possible for money's sake.

Last edited:

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I predict that Texas only gets in the SEC over TA&M's dead 12th man. In fact, A&M will demand that Austinholes start every season with a default loss and all of their jerseys only have one armhole. A&M hates the longcorns worse than Donk hates Mullens.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Wow.

West -- Real SEC
Texas -- Bammer
ATM -- Barn
Okie -- Tinerc
LSU -- Ugly
Mizzu -- Usc
****hole -- Kintucky
****hole St -- Vandy

bro if they get added divisions are toast and you’d move to a pod system

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Since we really are not a contender now, I guess this just solidifies it. Onward and Upward in achieving real IVY League BS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator