THE BIG GAME: A comedy film about Gator Nation

GatorStephen

Jun 14, 2023
Given our play over the past decade, the smart move would be to join his wife.

The premise of the movie would have fit perfectly in the 90s. Now?
I Dont Think So No Way GIF
I hear you but it’s inspired by the 06-08 era

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You could put the storyline after her death as it was actaully the "choke at Doke" and then he kicks the bucket.

GatorStephen

Jun 14, 2023
Assuming you can't raise the money (and you've got one hell of an uphill battle), does that mean the project is dead?
We are going to continue to raise money until we have enough for production. We might have to adjust our timeline but we‘re not planning on killing the project

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My name is Stephen Musumeci, I'm a filmmaker from Tampa, FL and a lifelong Gators fan.

Right now I’m working on a film called, THE BIG GAME. The film follows an obsessed Gators fan who is tested when his wife tragically passes away on the day of their big watch party. As it’s the Florida/Florida State game - will he miss the game and call 911, or will he watch the game, host the party and keep her hidden until the game is over?

I’ve partnered with Sundance winning filmmaker, Jim Cummings, who will produce and act in the film. We are currently fundraising through the crowd-equity platform, WeFunder. It’s different from Kickstarter as it offers percentage shares of the film instead of purely a donation. We’ve just crossed the $50k mark and are looking for more investors.

Check out out campaign here: https://wefunder.com/thebiggame

It would mean a lot to have Gator Nation join our team. If you have any questions or need any more information, please email me at [email protected].

-Stephen Musumeci
If that’s your wife, Durty probably fuched her to death.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If the lead actor is Michael Keaton, I'm totally in

Kcroy420

Jul 27, 2022
Had no idea Steve Buscemi was a poster here! I loved you in those Adam Sandler movies! But I think the most important question is will there be prostitutes in the movie?
Happy Hour Dancing GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator