Founding Member
This contradicts everything that was being said

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Yeha just imagine having the 49th ranked offense and 37th ranked scoring offense here...not quite the 100s we're used to and we should find that unacceptable
Well, I know I was thinking "Let's go out and get the guy behind the 50th ranked offense". It was a stretch, but Stricklin pulls through.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Those are all option style QB's, I think Corral would likely pass, unless his "baggage" keeps his options limited. Now if Mullen could dial up the 2006 Championship offensive scheme, then things could work out

Yeah, and recruit another Percy Harvin

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen is like that kinda hot girl who's a little fat and is crazy in the sack, and when you strike out with the other hotter chicks on a Friday night, you give her a desperation call and she shows up in sweat pants and a tank top ready to do the nasty. You'll wake up with a strange rash and a burning sensation when you pee the next morning, but at least you got laid, right?

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Are you planning to catch mullet fish? How was your experience? We are glad to hear from you!

Fresh-Mullet-Fish-Catch-by-Cast-Net-resized-optimized.jpg

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Mullen would be about as big a disaster as this search could produce. I think I would turn my focus 100% to UF basketball and if I live long enough come back to football if UF can actually get a search right before politics manages to destroy the game completely. Oh well UF football was a fun class thing to be a fan of for a short while. It was fun while it lasted.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
We went from kelly to mullen . Dont get me wrong, mullen is a decent coach that would do Ok at Fla but this will be a lack luster splash to recruits or do you think recruits will be excited ?

If Corral was willing to come here with Mac and Nuss, why wouldn't he come here with Mullen?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guy that had good info on Gators stuff previously before the Kelly fiasco says Taggart can still take the job if he wants it before they hire Mullen but he doesn't think Taggart will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.