The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Utah

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
We can’t all be hysterical little girls. Looking forward to beating UT in two weeks.
Lol man I can't tell if your serious or being facetious but if you are being serious, then god help your soul.

Mods I hope one of you are ready take over this website, because Ox will die trying to fight off the negativity. Bless his heart

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good lord. It's like you think the litany of horrific plays all happened in a vacuum and were just sheer bad luck. Darn right you can't keep getting penalized in the red zone if you want to score, so let me guess, we should just stop that and everything is good right? 2 guys with the same number is just bad luck, nothing more to it, just don't screw that up anymore either, right? That slant was thrown to the wrong shoulder and too early but that's a simple fix too. Just throw it on time and to the proper location, and just catch it right?

Let's just completely ignore the fact that we saw the same type of embarrassing plays throughout last year, that things like the same numbers on the field points to bigger issues and lack of attention to critical details, and that the reason for that poorly thrown and early missed slant was that our line can't block for squat. But I'm totally with you. We just stop all the penalties, block like an SEC line, make the safeties cover and track the ball correctly, etc and everything will be perfect. Very simple really.
Exactly

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Lol man I can't tell if your serious or being facetious but if you are being serious, then god help your soul.

Mods I hope one of you are ready take over this website, because Ox will die trying to fight off the negativity. Bless his heart
No I’m just not going to fight it anymore. You guys can have it.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Breaking Bad Reaction GIF

RivalFlorida

We got weights in fish!
Aug 30, 2018
The lack of urgency our team has in the 3rd and 4th quarter pisses me off. We play like we don't know what the fuch is going on. Like we have no idea how to win a game or that the game was on the line. And, ****ty clock management, a carry over from last year.

Watching LSUFSU, both teams are going to beat us like a drum.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Ox, I'm not off the Billy bandwagon, but I'm not trying to defend what happened @utah. My confidence in this team being competitive and making a big leap in year two is down to 10%. I don't give a single phuck about how much improvement we show next Saturday against the deaf and blind. We could score 200 points, 0 penalties, nail a 80 yard FG, have 10 sacks(lmao yeah right) and it's not going to change my mind one bit. Speaking only for me, the Tennessee game will be the tell all. If we're not competitive and get our doors blown off at home OR if it is a final score and plays out similar to the Utah game then I'm out on Billy.

Some of the backlash and criticism is unwarranted and over the top, but after the first showing I think MOST of it is warranted. Not to mention Magic Mike and the criminoles just absolutely embarrassed and bullied LSU on national television.

IF we lose to the hillbillys in week 3, im going to start ending my post like a Nebraska fan on YouTube I enjoy watching because he is just as miserable as us.

"Phuck everything, there is no hope"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.