The National Signing Day Thread

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Too long, opened with "hated to loose", rambled with horrific structure, and finished with a complete contradiction of the entire post.

Did read, wish I hadn't.

And he is oblivious as to why kids with great potential want to leave that godforsaken area. Maybe Dan pulled of of some because he knew they were leaving...

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@jjgatorman: Tom Loy has been pretty spot on and close with Matt Corral and his recruitment from the beginning. .... he has now crystal balled him to Ole Miss.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not surprised that Corral is looking elsewhere, but I am surprised he's looking at Ole Miss. I guess there is the thought that he can play early and that they're going to likely be playing from behind a lot over the next 3 years, so his stats can get inflated and help him go pro.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Tom Loy isn’t a slouch and has been plugged into this recruitment. Might swing back to the good guys but for him to cb him to OLe Miss makes me nervous

Makes me nervous, too. However, based on DM’s recent in-home visit, Corral’s scheduled UF visit this weekend (last visit before he signs) and the tweet we saw from him during his ole miss visit (didn’t look thrilled), a flip to oxford doesn’t make any sense.

Maybe it’s all smoking mirrors from a pre-madonna?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@IAKOWRecruiting: Ole Miss will be going in-home with Florida QB commit Matt Corral tomorrow. The early signing period starts in a week from today and runs through Friday.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@YancyPorter: 4-Star WR Malik Heath @MalikHeath2 for Team Mississippi.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Makes me nervous, too. However, based on DM’s recent in-home visit, Corral’s scheduled UF visit this weekend (last visit before he signs) and the tweet we saw from him during his ole miss visit (didn’t look thrilled), a flip to oxford doesn’t make any sense.

Maybe it’s all smoking mirrors from a pre-madonna?
Put all of that together with the fact that he won't see a bowl game next year and with scholarship restrictions there's a possibility of no bowls for a few years. Oh, and seasoned players and some recruits flying the coop as well. What would be the recruiting plug..."Well, if you come here you get to be BMOC for a few years, but you won't sniff an SECCG, CFP Bowl, New Year's Six bowl, and won't have enough around you to land a spot as an All-American or All-SEC first or second teamer."

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Suck it williston I BEAT YOU FINALLY

AAEAAQAAAAAAAALIAAAAJDIwNDg2M2VkLWYzMTAtNDE5OC04MWUyLTlhYzgyNGIwOWU4MA.jpg

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Mullen knows what he is doing. Anything not hovering near the top 10 would be disappointing since we had a # 12 class when he took over and he got a jump on most other new coaching changes.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Also, a recruit can say all day that DM didn’t recruit him hard, but what’s his definition? We now know what we all suspected ever since tunsil signed - lots of payoffs with freeze as head recruiter.

That said, I really hope DM performs at a much higher level than what that fan described.
This coming from the same program that made Mullen fly commercial, hop on MARTA to meet the MSU brass at the Holiday Inn when they hired him.....yea, recruits are getting the red carpet treatment there for sure, I wouldn't be surprised if they had to Uber from the crap airport to campus!

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Tom Loy isn’t a slouch and has been plugged into this recruitment. Might swing back to the good guys but for him to cb him to OLe Miss makes me nervous
Ahhh the same Tom Loy that is hovering around a %75 percent accuracy? Hold on, my weather guy is at the door!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator