The National Signing Day Thread

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Makes me nervous, too.

...Correct, CG. Matt's Gator gung-ho stance plus keeping up with his senior highlights has caused me to value him as a "must-get" for us. Thus even baseless flippancies are worrisome. { pun intended}

Put all of that together with the fact that he won't see a bowl game next year and with scholarship restrictions there's a possibility of no bowls for a few years. Oh, and seasoned players and some recruits flying the coop as well. What would be the recruiting plug..."Well, if you come here you get to be BMOC for a few years, but you won't sniff an SECCG, CFP Bowl, New Year's Six bowl, and won't have enough around you to land a spot as an All-American or All-SEC first or second teamer."

...The durfy work is done. Well done.

Hearing Corral is a silent flip to Ole Miss.... Anyone else hearing this?

Deafinitely hearing the silence of it. Ole Miss has been made a quagmire by NCAA sinkshuns....
no way can it be. = Tom Loy deserves a switching himself.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Any relationship at any camps with the Mannings by chance?

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Maybe Dan is getting MC to flirt with ole
Miss just to get their hopes up. Just to get him to sign at UF after all those years of OM killing him on the recruiting trail

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Dan is getting MC to flirt with ole
Miss just to get their hopes up. Just to get him to sign at UG after all those years of OM killing him on the recruiting trail
Why would he want him to sign with Georgia?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Going to a quagmire seems strange, but consider: he grabbed UF when our offense was lousy and our QBs stunk. He stayed with us when we totally tanked. The young man wants to play and he may figure he doesn't have Tim's or Dak's body. Hate losing him, but I am prepared to move on.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I finally recognize the tackler. This is early footage on Hitman.

This may be your best post ever! Well done!

200.webp

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-13_10-20-22.png
    upload_2017-12-13_10-20-22.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 68

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Corral has been retweeting Ole miss stuff from their commits including one that says “I’ve been thinking about the big picture”

I think in his own head he’s gone. Hopefully Luke doesn’t get him to cancel his ov when he in home visits tomorrow.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Not worried tbh. On one hand it sucks because he’s a talented QB and I think he will do well wherever he goes, however the matter of the fact is he doesn’t fit Mullen’s system. We need to get a top notch dual threat QB in here IMO.

Wish Corral the best wherever he goes, and definitely wouldn’t be upset if he sticks. It is odd though that he doesn’t have many other suitors outside us and Ole Miss..

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not worried tbh. On one hand it sucks because he’s a talented QB and I think he will do well wherever he goes, however the matter of the fact is he doesn’t fit Mullen’s system. We need to get a top notch dual threat QB in here IMO.

Wish Corral the best wherever he goes, and definitely wouldn’t be upset if he sticks. It is odd though that he doesn’t have many other suitors outside us and Ole Miss..
Uhhh...Bama? Mich? A&M? USC? UCLA? You don't possibly believe that the only two colleges interested in him are us and Ole Miss, do you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator