The National Signing Day Thread

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It was, under awful coaching and play on the field.

Wasn't in Mac that always said about the players...be proud of what you put on tape. Kinda ironic, isn't it?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Hammer_sickle_clean.png

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
And yet, the fact that his over-the-top, ridiculous, all-capps, neener-neener schtick is able to get under anyone’s skin after all this time is hilarious.

I don’t think it gets under anybody’s skin. I think it’s more facepalm worthy and played out.

I don’t have anybody on ignore, but he’s the one person ive contemplated doing it for

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I don’t think it gets under anybody’s skin. I think it’s more facepalm worthy and played out.

I don’t have anybody on ignore, but he’s the one person ive contemplated doing it for

Mostly you are correct, but I’ve seen a few reactions. It’s almost shocking that anyone takes him seriously.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What happened to Saban hooking up his boy butters with a job?

Offer fell through when Butters demanded right to sell his BBQ-sauce in Bama's stadium concession.
Of course negotiations were repeatedly interrupted by a blabbing BBQ-stain on Mac's shirt.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Offer fell through when Butters demanded right to sell his BBQ-sauce in Bama's stadium concession.
Of course negotiations were repeatedly interrupted by a blabbing BBQ-stain on Mac's shirt.

Also demanded Nuss come with him...

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like they're already all over the 19 class too. I bet it's a top 5 class in 19.
Are you as concerned as me that sooooo many top 100 players are just now getting offers both this class and next class? It’s like butters was recruiting 70s style! Did that moron not know about recruiting services and rankings?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Are you as concerned as me that sooooo many top 100 players are just now getting offers both this class and next class? It’s like butters was recruiting 70s style! Did that moron not know about recruiting services and rankings?
Many are 2019 players getting “reoffered” and 2019 was the #1 class until the firing. I think they were fixing the recruiting problems with the addition of Seider. I think all the movement in 2018 is partly different fits in scheme and partly that players are more interested in Mullen than Mac. Not saying recruiting was appropriate for 2018, but things were getting better in recruiting.

I’m not saying what Mac was doing was good enough, but let’s be honest. The 2018 and 2019 classes were finally becoming the level we wanted.

What Mullen has done is step it up a notch and act like he loves this place. So much nicer having Mullen than Mac.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014

I wonder if Mac though he was only allowed so many stars per recruiting class ? That’s why he offered all the 2*s. Thinking he could get 2 of them for one 4*. Lol

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Mullen decided to do some low-star-pruning of that 2019 class and he reaffirmed the recruits he still wanted and implied for Mac's lowstars to look elsewhere? I hope so, 'cause McElwain's horticulture is more Bonsai than Sequoia.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Many are 2019 players getting “reoffered” and 2019 was the #1 class until the firing.
That was only a #1 class innthat we had so many commitments early, but gpa-wise it isnt a top class by any means. The usual 50% Butterball 3 star reaches.

It will get better. Mullinz is flashing his NC rings and showing film of real offenses. I agree that people who would never consider coming for Buttersball are no considering us again as one of the premier choices.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
That was only a #1 class innthat we had so many commitments early, but gpa-wise it isnt a top class by any means. The usual 50% Butterball 3 star reaches.

It will get better. Mullinz is flashing his NC rings and showing film of real offenses. I agree that people who would never consider coming for Buttersball are no considering us again as one of the premier choices.
I am coming around on Mullen, but he hasn't shown any offense at UF yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator