The National Signing Day Thread

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...ountryUF&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Potential Friday Night Lights commits
Richard Gouraige, 4-star offensive tackle tackle, Tampa, Fla.: The Under Armour All-American last visited Florida for the spring game and returned Friday with his mother and his siblings. The Gators have been his leader for several months. Gouraige told SEC Country he plans to commit “whenever the time feels right.”

Richard-Gouraige-by-Chris-Kirschner_wxl9c5.jpg

Auburn OT target Richard Gouraige (Chris Kirschner/SEC Country)
Randy Russell, 4-star safety, Miami.: A few days after his June visit to Florida, Russell backed off his commitment to his hometown Miami Hurricanes. Russell recently named a top 5 of Florida, Louisville, Michigan, UCLA, and Virginia Tech, but the Gators are the overwhelming favorite to land him.

FullSizeRender-17_uxof5z.jpg

Zach Abolverdi/SEC Country
Tyquan Thornton, 3-star wide receiver, Miami.: Thornton de-committed from Baylor on June 7 just days after receiving offers from Florida and Miami. The in-state rivals are in Thornton’s top 5 along with the Bears, Georgia and Pittsburgh, but it appears to be a two-team battle between the Gators and Hurricanes.

Tyquan-Thorton_jkwjn7.jpg

Florida made the cut for Tyquan Thornton this week. (Andrew Ivins/247Sports)

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We got two WR's in the class already, are we taking four? Because I don't see us accepting a pledge from anyone but Copeland if we are only taking 3

Who knows... I mean I figured Copeland and Schwartz would be the next two on the list...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I like the Dante Lang pick-up. Read the quote's here.....especially about his speed (this is an article from April):

Football recruiting: Boca’s Dante Lang, Atlantic’s Aydin Henningham, American Heritage’s John Dunmore get SEC offers

http://highschoolbuzz.blog.palmbeac...erican-heritages-john-dunmore-get-sec-offers/

Lang, who is No. 7 on the Post’s Big Board, also has offers from Arkansas, Georgia, Ole Miss and more. He is rated a three-star prospect at defensive end, where he has primarily been recruited. But Florida’s offer is for Lang to play tight end, where he has been working this spring. Lang had 70 tackles and 20 sacks as a defensive end last year.

“He’s getting a lot of offers at tight end,” Boca Raton coach Eric Davis said Tuesday. “I asked one of the SEC coaches, why all of a sudden — and he said, ‘Coach, there’s not many kids that are 6-5 who can run like him.’”

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Florida lands commitment from 2019 prospect
Florida has landed its second commitment of the day, this time from a 2019 prospect.

http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/F...7-62-4E-F8-32-7D-B3170721_210221FloridaGators

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida landed its second commitment of the day when a 2019 prospect pulled the trigger on a verbal pledge following Friday Night Lights.

2019 offensive tackle Wardrick Wilson out of Norland High School in Miami committed to Florida's staff after the camp.

"Proud to say I am a Florida Gator!" Wilson wrote on his Twitter account.

Wilson is a 6-foot-4, 295-pound prospect. He currently fields an offer from Kentucky, as well as Florida.

He has not yet been evaluated by 247Sports. Florida's 2019 class currently ranks No. 1 in the nation with 10 commitments.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
247's site has a VIP article saying "UF surges into lead for All-American QB" w/ a picture that looks like Corral....fwiw.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
247's site has a VIP article saying "UF surges into lead for All-American QB" w/ a picture that looks like Corral....fwiw.

Twitter is buzzing that we are in the lead for Corral. Also... Fields said this was his last visit and that something was going to happen, just not with him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator