The National Signing Day Thread

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This is like ya losing a five star QB to USF....I’m sorry but thinking this through with USC telling him to take a hike, nobody else wanting him except Ole Miss which is essentially a lifeless program with no coach and all their kids leaving.....I’ve smelled a lot of farts in my time and this one stinks. A big part of me thinks this wasn’t Corrals doing!

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Cousin Eddie and the poo tank....

Damn, I was excited for a few minutes. Hope he finds a qb

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Thornton (WR commit) tweeted something about having bad news a mind good news, and to trust the process. Take it FWIW :dunno:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I love Ahmad, but what competition was he referring to?

Made me wonder if we’ve flipped Fields or another top dual threat QB. It could just be the aggressive recruitment of other QBs. Maybe we will know more over the weekend or by Wednesday.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Mullin visiting other QB’s scared him off.

That’s what I assumed
That's pathetic if that is true. However, on both his end and ours, if he doesn't fit the system then he should move on. And there's also no question that going to Ole Miss says a lot about the situation with Corral - there is something going on with him. Remember that 4-star OL that decommitted that strangely no one else wanted so he committed to Minnesota? Same kind of thing.

I think Mullen will land another top QB in this class.

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
So the kid from Long Beach Cali does not decommit and play the field. He just flips to go live in Oxford on a team that really has no direction?

Butters saw talent in him and apparently no one else did because if this guy was the next best thing, he is not heading to Oxford.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Spin it all you want. This is not good news. Maybe not tragic news. But definitely not good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.