The National Signing Day Thread

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
11:30 decision time for "the quarterback". Looks like a liquid lunch for many of us...either celebratory or destructive. Well, it's always the latter for T-Rex and Traz...
I kid, I kid.

Last edited:

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
The more notices come in the more I'm realizing that this class really doesn't suck. If we can find some fits for the defensive front 7, get some play out of the OL transfers, and manage to land "the quarterback" (at this point I'll defer using his name in an effort not to jinx things), the early signing period will be a solid win. Will be interesting to see what happens between now and February.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Per a GA at the time on the 2009 SEC Championship Game, we had no chance on offense. They knew what we were going to run by formation. They did so much film study, they knew that if X player lined up slightly more this way or that way where our blocking was going. They out coached us and it was embarrassing.

I listened to this while eating bang bang shrimp during happy hour at Bonefish, and I didn't realize the totality of what it meant. But knowing about Saban's support staff now, it makes sense.
The same issue we had the last 2 years...

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
First CB in for FSU for jones by someone with 100% accuracy.

time for plan Z whatever that is. toney at QB?

wow. mullen pulls staff together, hustles and bustles and then staff-less willie snaps his fingers and gets jones.

that tells you how tarnished the whole program is right now. could set the tone for six years of great effort but not much else.

it's that or the FAMU coeds.

who's the next recruiting option after jones? i heard another Florida kid's name get mentioned yesterday.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
time for plan Z whatever that is. toney at QB?

wow. mullen pulls staff together, hustles and bustles and then staff-less willie snaps his fingers and gets jones.

that tells you how tarnished the whole program is right now. could set the tone for six years of great effort but not much else.

it's that or the FAMU coeds.

who's the next recruiting option after jones? i heard another Florida kid's name get mentioned yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.