The new Colonel Sanders is creepy

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I think I've eaten at KFC twice in the last 30 years and the last time was just to see what I had been missing. I was disappointed in the mashed 'taters and rolls.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently kfc realized very quickly that creepy col sanders was an epic fail... Queue norm for the attempted save... Clever writing the creepy one into the "plot" as if they had planned it this way all along. Whoever their PR group is should be in the unemployment line by now... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n268420 said:
Apparently kfc realized very quickly that creepy col sanders was an epic fail... Queue norm for the attempted save... Clever writing the creepy one into the "plot" as if they had planned it this way all along. Whoever their PR group is should be in the unemployment line by now... Lol

I still think it might have been part of the plot. If they change actors again then I'll bet it was all planned

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
6291086575_eb99eb1407_z.jpg

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n268420 said:

N​egative. This is the most successful "fast food" advertising campaign since "Where's the Beef?". It is a calculated and shrewd strategy.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;271060 said:
N​egative. This is the most successful "fast food" advertising campaign since "Where's the Beef?". It is a calculated and shrewd strategy.

I'm gonna disagree, I actually think it was so bad that it may end up working in that reverse psychology sort of way. Time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.