The next wave I expect to pop

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The only way we'd have a shot is to get him on campus a few more times with other members of the class. Maybe he'd catch the fever and switch. Less than 1% chance of that
Corral is recruiting the hell out of Surtain on Twitter.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Corral is recruiting the hell out of Surtain on Twitter.
So are his American Heritage teammates, only reason the door isn't shut yet. You never give up on a talent like Surtain. You never know what'll happen at LSU or with family or anything else.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
must be a mistake ;)

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They get Hall and Schwartz, no way Gammage can stay, unless Thorton flips
There is only one prediction for Hall, and though Corral is pushing for him, and obviously he is on his team, I'm not sold he actually comes here yet...we'll see.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There is only one prediction for Hall, and though Corral is pushing for him, and obviously he is on his team, I'm not sold he actually comes here yet...we'll see.
oh, i'd say he's only about a 20% shot, but it's trending up slowly. need him on campus and then we'll have a better feel

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Tom Loy is the best in the business so if he puts in a CB he knows something. With that being said...if i we're an offensive recruit i think I'd find somewhere to go that doesn't have 2 numnuts pissing away talent!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tom Loy is the best in the business so if he puts in a CB he knows something. With that being said...if i we're an offensive recruit i think I'd find somewhere to go that doesn't have 2 numnuts pissing away talent!
Thanks for the update Tom ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.