The next wave I expect to pop

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Because he's connected...Its not like he's a random fan...dude runs with Newburg...Waters...hes friends with Seider/Hova...knows Shannon/Bell...he's been on the Bill King show multiple times...oh and He's from the muck & currently lives in Palm beach county. He's not just someone throwing $hit against the wall ;)

This... he isn't followed for his tweets.. they aren't that good... he is followed because he is connected so from time to time you get some good info.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This... he isn't followed for his tweets.. they aren't that good... he is followed because he is connected so from time to time you get some good info.
And this is the guy that CB'd Silvera?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Because he's connected...Its not like he's a random fan...dude runs with Newburg...Waters...hes friends with Seider/Hova...knows Shannon/Bell...he's been on the Bill King show multiple times...oh and He's from the muck & currently lives in Palm beach county. He's not just someone throwing $hit against the wall ;)

If true, I stand corrected. I knew he was on the "Big 3 Rollup" but didn't realize he was friends with actual coaches. Good to know :thumbup:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There some serious chatter that we're working on flipping Nesta from Miami...stay tuned ;)
That would be VERY VERY nice.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Screenshot_20170725-200539.jpg Looks like 5* California WR Mycah Pittman wants to come play with Corral. He's the son of EX-NFL player Michael Pittman. Kids dad played with Skip at Fresno st and he wants him at UF. This class is going to be stupid loaded if this continues ;)

Screenshot_20170725-195239.png
Screenshot_20170725-195259.jpg

Last edited:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Man, Corral has really changed the whole damn thing around,

Everyone else is chasing a diva that's leading every one on for his own amusement.

We have a guy that is bringing in highly touted recruits we weren't even in on before last weekend.

Mac made the right decision in going with Corral.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
This all feels like a dream. After years of constant failures and ineptitude, to suddenly be on fire and desired by elite prospects across the country - it's just hard to comprehend logically. But, I'll take it even if it is nothing more than a dream. It's incredible.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like 5* California WR Mycah Pittman wants to come play with Corral. He's the son of EX-NFL player Michael Pittman. Kids dad played with Skip at Fresno st and he wants him at UF. This class is going to be stupid loaded if this continues ;)

IMG_4712.JPG

Better listen to your dad, Mycah :fear:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.