The next wave I expect to pop

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I just finished up my work tonight and figured i would play around with the 247 class calculator before i pass out and this is what i came up with.

If we keep the 14 we have now and add OL William Barnes, OL Richard Gouraige, OL Nicholas Petit-Frere, RB Dameon Pierce, WR Jacob Copeland, WR Anthony Schwartz,DT Nesta Silvera, DE Andrew Chatfield that will put our class score at: Screenshot_20170725-032012.png Which will be the #2 class in the Country right now: Screenshot_20170725-032252.png Hopefully we can process at few of the lower ranked kids in this class and add G Ed Montilus,a DT/LB/CB along with 2 More elite WR's. Doing so would get this class score even higher which would allow us to finish with a top 5 or better class! :chomp:

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The guy who made the prediction is a twitter personality. I don't think he has actual ties.

Hope he's right though!

Maybe I just don't understand how this works... on the 247 site, there's a window that allows me to scroll left-to-right on my phone the most recent dozen or so Crystal Ball predictions. How does a twitter personality (or "twit" for short) get to post their non-affiliated opinion on 247's website?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There some serious chatter that we're working on flipping Nesta from Miami...stay tuned ;)

Don't play with my emotions.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe I just don't understand how this works... on the 247 site, there's a window that allows me to scroll left-to-right on my phone the most recent dozen or so Crystal Ball predictions. How does a twitter personality (or "twit" for short) get to post their non-affiliated opinion on 247's website?

Good question. I know he started a podcast and gained some popularity out of that which must have given him some access to that. Just a guess though..

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Because he's connected...Its not like he's a random fan...dude runs with Newburg...Waters...hes friends with Seider/Hova...knows Shannon/Bell...he's been on the Bill King show multiple times...oh and He's from the muck & currently lives in Palm beach county. He's not just someone throwing $hit against the wall ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator