The Official SEC East Predictions are out

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n248469 said:
The predictors are missing how having "Muzzledchomp" collapse & confuse individual players (& their execution of their positions). Analysts don't recognize that his "spirit, his tunnel-visions (TOP is the winner's thinking). They also glaze over
the # "drives" made to "flop" because Driskel could not recognize the protected spot of pocket development. His utter
failure to find the WR "in-the-clear" and his "mentally abandoning" how he could punish the D-rush with his leg-speed.
There could be no blending of team-concepts that support (cancel) the mental or physical falter of your teammate in
close proximity. WM's methods product was better players than Vanderbilt playing like or worse than Vanderbilt.
Hence, every game was a "clusterflock" of fighting for "not-losing" instead of any confidence of attacking, fooling
their D to leave the opponent behind by scorings.

"Muzzledchomp"s HC-ship, with "blowtorch" temper, rendered practice advancements quicksand. "Muzzledchomp"
de-funned the pleasure, confidence, and "game-adjustment" ability of the whole team.

Now, all that above is replaced by HC MacElwain and his recipe crew ; you cannot only use their passed individual performances to judge them. The new UF coachresults will be a "casserole" whose flavors are great improvement,
in schemes, in play, & in adjustments from recognizing opponents' proneful mistakes and weaknesses. First, scores
will result, WRs' fakes-jukes & routes will be keener. In practices WRs' breaks tendencies, ad-libs will be "learned"
by both QBs : the open flash of gator-color will be instinctively thrown to with a bullet throw. (QBs dare never try
that with "Muzzledchomp") 3rd downs will be picked up by fooling the defense = no more running exactly what the
opposing Ds ram-shut.

Overall, the entire Team-spirit, (hell, the true meaning of these kids' beloved sport) will show up at the season's start
and grow as "MaCrew" encourages, teaches, and develops each player's talent and instincts.'..."Muzzledchomp"
erased the use of the best of each athlete's already-tuned FB instincts. Imagine a DB's "instincts" cause him to
(in practice) to early-break toward another player's covered WR, but just misses an INT. He'd get a fiery-faced
foul fire-breathing rabid "teacher" in his face. A real teacher-coach would analyze what took place and he would
encourage such "almost-INT" instincts, to develop the player towards what a true coach could see that DB's better
playing ability -- development in line with that DB's difference-making ability that he used in HS to be a
standout athlete recruited by UF evaluators. Once "Muzzelledchomp" blanketed our "team-athlete-attitude" with
his hellfire eraser of players' self confidence and creative expanded thinking-during-play, he pre-ordained all the
losses to relevant players on the semi-well recruited opponents. Well recruited teams easily handled any
WM-recruited, mis-trained us.

UF Gators now go to a coach-squad that teaches/develops each & every player to bring their all to each exciting
contest. IMO, this season will look like we had a top five recruiting-rated class for the last 2 years. Mac will hold or
"move" the pocket to allow his pass-plays to work = the QB to develop in success. Mac has a "pliable-as-needed"
mind, but "Muzzledchomp" had a steel-trap mind that snapped shut at the slightest bump, such that there were
only traps for our own players to get caught in.

I apologize for such a verbose post, but my contempt for our millionaired-$ ex-HC's ruinous mind at "de-developing" our
young who come full of Gator-proud enthusiasm only.
I just wanted to long cat this thread.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n248561 said:
Yes. And my uncanny persuasive abilities allow me to convince all the sports analysts and Vegas bookies to agree with me just to irritate you guys and/or give Ox some more hits.

Please post a link where some analysts says we will have a defense that will finished between 80 and 100.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I will post links where people think we will finish in the bottom of the SEC east vs ones who think we will win 10+ games like you predicted for the fifth year in a row.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n248586 said:
I will post links where people think we will finish in the bottom of the SEC east vs ones who think we will win 10+ games like you predicted for the fifth year in a row.

Nope, this year I said 9 games. Get your facts straight.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When Law is making his defensive prediction, he is basing that on Miss St being ranked 82nd last year on yards allowed/game; however, he keeps ignoring the fact that Miss St was 10th in the country in points allowed/game which to me is the more important stat.

How well Collins' defense does at UF is yet to be known, but I think him being surrounded by better assistants and having more talented players will certainly help him achieve having a better defense here than at Miss St. If he can produce more Top 10 teams in points allowed or close to that (we were 24th in that category), then our defense will be fine.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law, you seem to believe we will be horrible on both sides of the ball. You thinking a 2-10 season? 0-8 in the SEC?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
oxrageous;n248604 said:
Law, you seem to believe we will be horrible on both sides of the ball. You thinking a 2-10 season? 0-8 in the SEC?

He doesnt want us to be any good. He wouldnt be able to post anything. Never seen anything like it. I wish this software maintained your ignore list.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
gatormandan;n248615 said:
He doesnt want us to be any good. He wouldnt be able to post anything. Never seen anything like it. I wish this software maintained your ignore list.

:rotfl::popcorn:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n248604 said:

I don't think he has anything that he is positive about in life... sad really

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n248623 said:
I don't think he has anything that he is positive about in life... sad really

not true, he's + that the Gators will suck, that fsu sux, Foley sux, and he should have fired Muschamp after the Ga Southern loss.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n248604 said:
4-8 2-6

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n248675 said:
Fair enough. With the East being as weak as it is I'd be pretty shocked by that record. Is one of the SEC wins the Vols? If so, you're obviously banking on UK or Vandy beating us, which isn't going to happen.

Or have you sunken to having UT beat us now, too? Might as well go all in, old friend.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I expect us to lose at UK. I worry about ECU.

We beat Tinerc and Bandboy gets fired in October.

Like all the objective analysts, I expect us to finish 5th or 6th in the SECE again.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n248683 said:
I expect us to lose at UK. I worry about ECU.

We beat Tinerc and Bandboy gets fired in October.

Like all the objective analysts, I expect us to finish 5th or 6th in the SECE again.
Cool. I just wanted to make sure I quoted this before you change it down the line.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
hWhen have I ever changed a prediction? I've said 4 or 5 wins all along.

Are we going to lock the thread like last years prediction thread, you know, to keep from embarrassing the pumpers yet again?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n248691 said:
When have I ever changed a prediction? I've said 4 or 5 wins all along.
I think you're going to look foolish on this one. UF, even in it's crappy state, could beat any team in the East, up to and including UGA, the runaway division favorite.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n248696 said:
I think you're going to look foolish on this one. UF, even in it's crappy state, could beat any team in the East, up to and including UGA, the runaway division favorite.
I agree we COULD, if we had incredible luck and almost no injuries.

More likely is two OL injured in the fall practice and two more in the season, half of which will be season ending. That's what seems to be about normal.

With our LBs, it's hard to say. Every one has an injury history. If you were to predict their season, you would expect every one to be or get injured again. Rolin and AA have averaged--what?-- two games per year?

I hope you are right though.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n248696 said:
This right here. I think we have a shot to beat every team that we play. No doubt there will be some losses but we have a chance to win every game.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
7-5...4-4 in the conference with wins over UT, UK, SC and Vandy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.