The outgoing transfer portal watch is on

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Kicker Chris Howard has joined Carlos Del Rio in the portal. I sure hope Howard was on scholarship. That’s a painless subtraction.

Not per the chart 247 put out after the O&B game. Smack is out only scholarship kicker.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Today is the deadline to inform your current school of intent to transfer and still be immediately eligible for fall sports. Guess we shall see if there is a flurry of activity today (or the next few days if they just have to inform the school but can wait a few days to enter the portal - not sure bout that).

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure but I've heard there's a new fake cramping rule where players can lose a year of eligibility....:lol:

I feel like there should be a similar rule for wives and girlfriends with an “I’m too tired” or “I have a headache” adendum

Seeing a treasure of new buyers, the Mydol company is launching a new ad campaign aimed at the "no longer male" demographic.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Really how many times does a team scheme a fake injury.? And what real harm does it do to the game anyway.?
However, do some teams fake injury multiple times in a game.? Those should suffer penalties.
Do faked injuries increase commercials, and increase tv revenue.? If so, in a NIL fashion certain commercial products could select "injury hire players" and pay them a Non-Injury Lapse (NIL) stipend for faking an injury that creates time for a commercial. Bet Farah & Farah would do it.?? :confused:

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
So…. We’re over the scholly limit. Only Emory, Del Rio & the backup kicker left…. How the hell are we going to add anybody from the portal????? ‍♂️

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So…. We’re over the scholly limit. Only Emory, Del Rio & the backup kicker left…. How the hell are we going to add anybody from the portal????? ‍♂️
Are you 12? One question mark is enough.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Oh boy, this isn't good....can't they make a half dozen or so quit? Maybe change their grades? I know give Alachua Counties finest a call.....:lol:

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Big NIL Chik fil A money, no scholly needed.

Sure, that is it…. Lol…. People with a good free gig aren’t going anywhere

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays