• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I've watched every one of your videos. I love that restoration stuff. I used to watch American Restoration all the time. The before /afters are awesome.
Why thank you. That old scale is currently kicking the crap out of me.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I understood your reasoning for stopping the pod cast a couple of years ago but I'm glad you brought it back. I think you do a great job. Keep it up.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
That was enjoyable Ox. Real comfortable listening for a long stretch of time with headphones on. I've sent my phones flying across the room from Dooley's lip-smacking bouncing off the inside of my skull

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
That was enjoyable Ox. Real comfortable listening for a long stretch of time with headphones on. I've sent my phones flying across the room from Dooley's lip-smacking bouncing off the inside of my skull
The first time you listened to that Buffoon it was understandable your violent reaction; every subsequent time you listened you should have given yourself a beat down instead of the poor headphones. It’s not their fault you make foolish decisions.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
The first time you listened to that Buffoon it was understandable your violent reaction; every subsequent time you listened you should have given yourself a beat down instead of the poor headphones. It’s not their fault you make foolish decisions.

I also married a woman whose sister had a house fall on her.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Everything other than your voice, takes on Gators football, ideas for the future, and comments on GC members was good!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Intended to listen on the way home from the airport but I forgot. Maybe tomorrow.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The Oxrageous Podcast is also now available on Apple Podcasts. Do a search on the Apple Podcasts app (built in to iOS), find it and subscribe.

Jun 2, 2015
Thought I heard Ox say that he took 9 snaps last season as a true freshman = RS freshman this season? or not?

Definite RS freshman who took 9 snaps last year. Great arm and good accuracy, however, still green and will make mistakes. He almost transferred last year as Richt, according to some posters, didn't give him a chance to compete. Fortunately, he stayed & beat out Perry and Tate for the starting QB.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure if the poll is public, but just to be transparent to the board, I voted ‘Awful’.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.