The Todd Grantham Award

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
This is the best Grantham defense. Better than I ever IMAGINED on his best night today. I expected sacks but I expected them to run all day on us.

Me too. I was really worried about Nix running on us.

I was there tonight. It was loud. Swamp loud. It hurt Auburn. The crowd was fired up and singing on the way out.

I love the “move back you suck” chant.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Just want to go out there and remind you guys ive been defending Grantham since he was hired. The guy is a good DC. He might blitz too much at times but players want to play in the system and when he has his guys ready, they’re ready

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I sit behind the gator bench and the number of players he uses is insane. If you said 25 guys played meaningful snaps I would believe it.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I sit behind the gator bench and the number of players he uses is insane. If you said 25 guys played meaningful snaps I would believe it.
Great coaches play players that work hard in practice and show they can compete. Lon Kruger played his bench and got us to a final four. When players play you have a happy team. And a team with gas in the tank near the end. AND you develop depth and give kids a chance to be successful WHEN they have to step in and be the man. Just look at Emory and Even Kyle. They were ready. We gotta coach boys. Recruits will come when the realize it........Ill take my 3 & 4 *s all day when they play like a team. fck the dwags and Saban Escalade boys.........
btw thck and thin, Kyle is getting to see some of that magic SOS had going in the 90s. That Swamp Magic when it fills up and fans are completely engaged and the team feeds on it.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
They straight up dominated for the most part. If we hadn’t keep giving them the ball already in field goal range they might not have scored. I may have been off while watching but it also felt like our blitzes were less than usual or that we were never sending more than needed.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
This can't be understated especially going against teams that can run and like tempo. Remember we are not stacked on the interior of our dline so the creativeness is outstanding to this point....and anyone who's been dogging Shawn Davis just needs to STFU....How many more plays does this guy need to make to get some respect.....safeties are improving on a weekly basis.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This was absolutely Third and Grantham's best defensive game plan since he was hired. We really showed the world how overrated Auburn is. Held Auburn to 2/14 in 3rd down conversions!

KUDOS to Third and Grantham - excellent work yesterday. Sincerely, hope he can do the same next weekend at LSU.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What a difference a week makes. Suffice it to say, he didn't grab the mantel this week.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Knife through butter. I have no idea why that happened. Please change thread title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator