There is absolutely zero upcoming season buzz

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Youre hallucinating. Been listening to Cretes drug fueled fantasies.

The closest you will find is pds and some others getting me to concede this may work out after the Ole Piss game, that one game Grier played well.

It was YOU guys trying to tell us that Nussdrunk wasnt a problem bc Butters was the real OC. Butters the guy who lost 9-6 to Grasseater when Butters had the greatest amount of talent ever assembled.
Donkey did raise concerns as soon as Nuss was hired. He was pro Butters until then.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Buzz Smuzz. We're back to sleeping giant status. I'm used to it. There were two kinds of buzz. Could we beat someone we shouldn't. That was almost a third of our games. Could we keep trashing the clowns. And of course mega hate for the dogs. Other than that MEH.

1960 9–2
1961 4–5–1
1962 7–4
1963 6–3–1
1964 7–3
1965 7–4
1966 9–2
1967 6–4
1968 6–3–1
1969 9–1–1

Adjust for ties and additional games played.

You left out Hurricane High.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
All aboard the Mullen train!
37123931_10209426796905293_1566121934284914688_n.jpg

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
How old are you - 12?

No but regardless it’s another season of gator football...at least we’re not browns fans...I think they have the suicide hotline as a hyperlink on their fan sites...and more to the point it’s amazing how ppl get so spoiled...look at how big and bad a lot of schools were and now they’re shells of their former selves...Nebraska Notre dame et al

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
And besides why even watch sports if ur gonna be so damn miserable...some of y’all act like this is the most important thing in your lives and to be honest it’s a big part of mine but Jesus some ppl are just too damn much

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And besides why even watch sports if ur gonna be so damn miserable...some of y’all act like this is the most important thing in your lives and to be honest it’s a big part of mine but Jesus some ppl are just too damn much
Take 98% of it with a grain of salt, the other 2% with a shot of Patron. The less serious you take this board, the better. I assure you, though, there are lots of hardcore UF fans here.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is the point i was trying to make in the recruiting thread. We're not going to win a championship with Mullen but he might can get us back to respectability. We need to adjust our expectations.

Screw that - if he can't recruit he needs to be down the door shortly.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Screw that - if he can't recruit he needs to be down the door shortly.
You base it on the performance on the field. If his recruiting is that bad, it'll show eventually, but scant chance you're getting this man fired during the first couple years.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
There’s no question the bar has been lowered. Foley is 100% to blame for that.

But...but....he's the best in the business! The Best! All the eckspurts say so. Just look at the Director's cup! Yea...thats the ticket. All those sports that don't generate revenue.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But...but....he's the best in the business! The Best! All the eckspurts say so. Just look at the Director's cup! Yea...thats the ticket. All those sports that don't generate revenue.
I want to give this a like and yet it feels trollish.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I want to give this a like and yet it feels trollish.

I haven't liked Foley since he hired Zook. I gave him more credit than I should have on the Meyer hire. The final nail in the coffin was when he refused to get rid of Chump when the entire world knew it was the only sensible thing to do.

So I guess if there was any trolling it was directed at the holier than thou folks who think Foley could do no wrong.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey did raise concerns as soon as Nuss was hired. He was pro Butters until then.
That was like six days later and youre still wrong.

Yes you can find me saying things like I thought he did ok in the first recruiting class, but you can find me saying that for Mullins too and I still think he did well at the early signing and ok for the whole first class.

We had some long drawn out discussions about this which culminated in Sofla telling me to sit this one out bc he thought we made a good hire.

I had a Dickburger avatar to mock the stupid thing, not as support for THE Dickburger.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't liked Foley since he hired Zook. I gave him more credit than I should have on the Meyer hire. The final nail in the coffin was when he refused to get rid of Chump when the entire world knew it was the only sensible thing to do.

So I guess if there was any trolling it was directed at the holier than thou folks who think Foley could do no wrong.
Welcome aboard.

Post often and bring your friends.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
look at how big and bad a lot of schools were and now they’re shells of their former selves...Nebraska Notre dame et al
The dont have two 4 win seasons in the last 4 years.

They laugh at us.

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Well if everyone laughs at us...who gives a ****...we’ll get back there...everything is in cycles

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Best avatar here lol

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator