Aug 20, 2018
:lmao:

dude, you are so dense its incredible.

th

Stupid is as stupid does.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
You're irked because you can’t get them to do what you want. I hated all the Florida Regulations…BUT I still love Florida.

It’s okay…Louisiana is like Raw Oysters. When I was a kid I said OOOOOHHHHH YUCK. Then my Dad got me to eat one….Then he was pissed because I ate all his oysters.

What is great about the USA…YOU DON’T HAVE TO LIVE HERE or like it…I’m cool with that.

74cac5b66e2efeb870b19fe80cfc341d--the-state-beautiful-places.jpg

YellowFinTunaFishingChartersVeniceLaVooDoo.jpg
I’’lol give you props, That second pic is one of my favorite places in the whole damn world. You don’t know offshore fishing in the Southern US until you’ve been to Venice LA. Everywhere Else Sucks!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I’’lol give you props, That second pic is one of my favorite places in the whole damn world. You don’t know offshore fishing in the Southern US until you’ve been to Venice LA. Everywhere Else Sucks!

Well its here when you are ready.

GatormanTX

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2015
My wife had a different reaction, she saw him in Gator gear and wanted to stab him in the throat.

First off, SMH that there is already a post-Mullen thread, but your wife and I had the same reaction. It’s like seeing someone who once burned a US Flag then later seen wearing a flag shirt and singing God Bless America. There are some decisions in life you can’t come back from.

GatormanTX

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2015
First off, SMH that there is already a post-Mullen thread, but your wife and I had the same reaction. It’s like seeing someone who once burned a US Flag then later seen wearing a flag shirt and singing God Bless America. There are some decisions in life you can’t come back from.
Look Ox, I posted. Wait, now twice

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Be tough to do here. He doesn’t know the area, at all. I’m sure he’d try to hire assistants who were but they’d be guys he probably doesn’t know - meaning UF would probably have to pay a premium to get them and we know that wouldn’t happen...

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Be tough to do here. He doesn’t know the area, at all. I’m sure he’d try to hire assistants who were but they’d be guys he probably doesn’t know - meaning UF would probably have to pay a premium to get them and we know that wouldn’t happen...

It isn't a realistic question he answered. It involved Santa and the Tooth Fairy.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
It isn't a realistic question he answered. It involved Santa and the Tooth Fairy.

Exactly...many get mad at coaches selected but there is your dream coach and there is who fits or is available.

Case in point ZOOK...SOS left after most coaches had been selected. And like discussed UF AD was not prepared

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Let's imagine for the heck of it that he gets the heave-ho after yet another Richtian season in 2021.

And this guy wants back in.

Would you accept him with open arms?

Doesn't he look splendid in Gator colors?
Take him back in a heartbeat.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
GbM,

I think we are more inline than not. My statements which have very little to do with our game against Ox's favorite food, and more to do with Mullen and the perceived ceiling and the expectations of UF being a top 5 job. Where has SOS and Meyer were unique talents at the position, any AD's job is to be ready for what if this goes wrong. Foley's biggest failures in my opinion is not being ready for SOS departure and not being prepared for Meyer's departure. That is just poor management. In 3/4 years if Mullen has gotten us an SEC Championship, with the needle still pointed up most of us will be happy. If in three years, he has maxed out as a 3/4 loss guy with very good but not great recruiting then Stricklin will be on the clock to show what kind of AD he is.
You’re right. In classic GCMB fashion we are vehemently arguing the same side!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
My wife had a different reaction, she saw him in Gator gear and wanted to stab him in the throat.
While I can’t condone violence in this situation, I will say your wife sounds pretty badass. She’ll probably do well after the zombie apocalypse.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
After we fired Butters, there were a variety of favorites among the Gator faithful, with several here wanting Chip Kelly. I suspect last season disabused all of those folks, but if not tonight’s UCLA/Cincy game should have. Year two of the Kelly era at UCLA is not off to a good start.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
After we fired Butters, there were a variety of favorites among the Gator faithful, with several here wanting Chip Kelly. I suspect last season disabused all of those folks, but if not tonight’s UCLA/Cincy game should have. Year two of the Kelly era at UCLA is not off to a good start.
That QB looked awful.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The evolution of a typical GCMB thread:

Here's the situation. Here's what I think.

Well, here's what I think.

You really think that? This is what I think.

WTF, you can't be serious. Nobody thinks that way.

Good grief, you dolts, you're all full of shyt.

Speaking of full, your old lady after I met her for lunch yesterday, and we hardly ate.

(A day later.)

Dunno. I always use SAE 40. It holds it's viscosity better.

10/40's better in colder weather.

Here's what I think. Let the next chump pay for the oil change.

You really think that way? Bite me.

(facepalm)

"Carpet squares" or didn't happen.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
If you want to get: Stoned, Dislikes, Drunk....on this site, All you have to post is:

Pro- Play-offs
Anti-UF Elitism (Trying to be Duke)
Recruiting
Pro-Kerwin Bell
Anti-Urban
UF Facilities

I like Mullen...The Topic was our next coach...which is lame because we are just starting season 2 with Mullen.

Many on here opine for the Fun and Gun Days...but if you mention a "Wide Open", Offensive Minded former Gator, Coach (Kerwin) who puts up 70 points, y’all go bananas
Boy... this didn’t age well... Kerwin has a long way to go. They’ll be lucky to get more than 100 yards to go with zero points tonight. I like the general scheme but this USF offense is in shambles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator