This is all going to be my fault....

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Are you wearing your bikini while holding it? See how I moved the goalposts there? :grin:
Think No Way GIF by chelsiekenyon

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Update:
Beach trip is next week. We are up to 54 people in 3 houses. We've had two infants born since the last post and now we have 4 more on the way this fall. I'm busy packing but in reality all I really need is my bathing suit and the margarita maker. :headbang:

And twizzlers and gummy bears for the car.

Listen, your family—as great as it seems—has the tendency to produce offspring at a rate not seen outside of Gaza. So while on the surface it may seem like all you need is a bathing suit and margaritas, you may want to play it safe and pack something else(ahem) as well. Especially because of the bathing suit and margaritas.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Listen, your family—as great as it seems—has the tendency to produce offspring at a rate not seen outside of Gaza. So while on the surface it may seem like all you need is a bathing suit and margaritas, you may want to play it safe and pack something else(ahem) as well. Especially because of the bathing suit and margaritas.
Ahh, you’re right.
Flip flops. I hear those pop tops can be dangerous.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
54 people in three houses sounds like a VERY good reason to have a margarita maker... :fistbump: And I don't even drink alcohol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.