Tiers of Hatred

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I am pretty much a 10.

The family leaves the house when the Gators are on.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone that doesn’t hate OSU must not live in Florida near retirees from Ohio...big10 football in general is a personal hated of mine
Ive hated them all my life, long before 06.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I always respected LSU until their high and mighty bull**** during the hurricane. They believe they are the only people in the nation allowed to suffer the effects of a hurricane. **** them, can't wait for the next cat 4 or 5 to flatten that ****hole state of theirs, and all of their fanbase can use FEMA aid to buy their Tiger or Saints tickets again. Louisiana....the only state in the nation that looks better after a Cat 5 blows through. The lazy bastards still have neighborhoods in New Orleans they haven't cleaned up, one because a majority of their populace is lazy and inbred, and two they need that as some sort of badge-of-honor crutch to remind everyone of Katrina. Pussies.

UGA is always top of the tier due to 1942. **** them. The sanctimonious bastards in Tallcrappy are a solid 2, followed by the 2 Live Crew has-beens at 3.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Well, I am glad that the majority of you do not have my beloved school as #1 on your hate list, probably because we don't play each other that often anymore. My hate list is: 1. TOSU, 2. Notre Dame, 3. FSU 4.Penn State and my like list is: 1) Miami *I attended plus husband played for the Canes 2) UCF *son played under Lou Saban for UCF in the 1980's, 3) UF *hey, I am from Jax & everyone in the 50's & 60's wanted to go to UF,
Knowing the canes history I get all the teams on your list, but given that history, I’m a little surprised the nulls aren’t higher on your list. I figured you’d feel about them, the way most of us feel about Ugly.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
They would hate FSU like we do...but before the move to the ACC they were an OOC rival

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Tier 1:
Inbreds Utoothless and UGA.

Tier2: Criminoles and Miami

Tier 3: Everyone else playing against us that day.

I hate UT because I lived with the morons in East Tennessee for 6 years. I don't care how much they suck. I enjoy beating them every.single.time.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tier 1, 2, 3...etc seems too vanilla. I prefere Butters Tier, Chimp Tier, and Zooker Tier.

Butters Tier: Dwags and Clowns
Chimp Tier: Gumps, Corndogs, Buttchuggers, Miami
Zooker Tier: The rest of the SEC, plus OSU and Meat Chicken

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Eleven FCVKING years ago...
Right.

I guess I just assumed we were talking about present day, not 11-12 years ago.

I mean, people feared Tinerc then too. Now people just laugh at what Tinerc and UF have become.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Tier 1 - FSU & UGA.

Tier 2 - prolly go with Tennessee, prolly Bama and believe it or not, Auburn.

Tier 3 - I dunno, how about everyone else? Or maybe Miami, LSU, TAM & UCF?

Okay, so TN has been so bad for so long that I can’t put them Tier 1 now but they’re still fun to beat. Look at some of the great seasons of ours that Auburn has totally screwed up for us and they are easy to hate. Bama just because they and their pompous fans are unbearable.

Miami, we haven’t played them regularly for so long but they’re still hate-able at a 3rd tier level, IMO. LSU I really don’t hate but I could see them in the 3rd tier. TAM with Dumbo is easy to despise. Heck, they may bump up to the 2nd tier. And UCF...need I say anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.