Status
Not open for further replies.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You have me confused with a Tiger :nutswinger:like @Zambo @78 @itsgr82bag8r and @GatorInGeorgia

Tiger’s done, bro. Done.

Dv5e5.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here’s the cool part of all this. I’m a blade putter kind of guy but a lot of golfers like the mallet putter. Speaking of, Adam Scott is that guy. He’s been working with a new putter, the Directed Force 2.1. Below is an article of home using it at the Honda Classic 2019. If you watch him at the Masters, he’s also using it.

Adam Scott using Directed Force 2.1 putter at Honda Classic

Why is this cool? Because the putter was invented by Bill Presse in Reno, NV. I’ve played hundreds of rounds with him and he’s constantly trying to get his putter out the. He’s been a huge part of The American Century Classic and Celebrities have used his putter but Scott is the breakthrough.

https://www.directedforce.com/

Interesting, but it looks too gimmicky.
Like you, I'll stick with my blade (Bullseye - 40+ years old). The only club I've had for that long and don't plan on changing as putting is one of the strong points of my current 'weak-ass' game.
Titleist-Acushnet-Bulls-Eye-La-Femme-Putter.jpg

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting, but it looks too gimmicky.
Like you, I'll stick with my blade (Bullseye - 40+ years old). The only club I've had for that long and don't plan on changing as putting is one of the strong points of my current 'weak-ass' game.
Titleist-Acushnet-Bulls-Eye-La-Femme-Putter.jpg
I thought it was gimmicky at first but it’s made and fitted to the individual. I’ve seen guys putt with it and they are lights out. It’s supposed to be the perfectly balanced putter.

Again, not my thing.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Foul weather halted play before many were able to get their rounds in. Molinari and Day were 5-under on the day to tie with Koepka at 7 under atop the leaderboard.

Lefty and Tiger, who was only able to get in 11 holes before the stoppage, are three shots back.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The day has continued after about a 15 minute delay. You drunk?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The day has continued after about a 15 minute delay. You drunk?
No, deprived of TV because I'm slaving away at the office. You're probably sitting in front of a 50-inch flat screen with your feet propped up and a bowl of Doritos.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No, deprived of TV because I'm slaving away at the office. You're probably sitting in front of a 50-inch flat screen with your feet propped up and a bowl of Doritos.
Left work early. It's a 55 inch, and I just finished dinner.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If Tiger could make short putts, he'd be up 3 strokes right now. Those claiming he's done are retarded.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
You have me confused with a Tiger :nutswinger:like @Zambo @78 @itsgr82bag8r and @GatorInGeorgia

Tiger’s done, bro. Done.

Part of me thinks you’re trolling me, knowing full well I’ve never liked Tiger and that I correctly called his downfall many years ago.

Another part of me thinks you truly have me confused as a Tiger fan as you lumped me in with Zambo, a known Tiger knobslobber.

I’m uncertain on this one and which category your post falls into.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Part of me thinks you’re trolling me, knowing full well I’ve never liked Tiger and that I correctly called his downfall many years ago.

Another part of me thinks you truly have me confused as a Tiger fan as you lumped me in with Zambo, a known Tiger knobslobber.

I’m uncertain on this one and which category your post falls into.
Trolling you. I know you aren’t an Eldrick fan.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Trolling you. I know you aren’t an Eldrick fan.

:lol:

The rain late today helped him, IMO. Slowed the greens down so he could be more aggressive with his approach shots and his putts. He didn’t fully capitalize as he missed a few that he should have made but he still made a move. We’ll see how well he plays tomorrow.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I will never defend his morals but in his prime he was the BEST golfer I've ever seen play. And it's still good for golf when he is playing well in tournaments.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Then you must not have ever seen Jack play.

GiG, I'm over 70... I've seen Jack play dozens of times and I think head to head, Tiger was better. But it's all opinion which carries no weight around here.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I’m trying to get tigers nuts out of my mouth tonight , gonna be log one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.