Status
Not open for further replies.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think I will channel Donk . It's golf men; who cares? Go watch synchronized swimming for some excitement.

This just in: Jim McElwain was Central Michigan's "guest coach for a day" In synchronized swimming - 2 drowned.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Given how little coaching he did in Gainesville, I thought you were going to say he was the guest coach for a day for the CMU football team.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Actually Koepka may be the most unflappable golfer I’ve ever seen. In his three major titles he has been the iceman.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hard to bet against Molinari tomorrow, the man is unflappable.

Woods will have to play the round of his life to win.

Molinari is an assassin and very steady, Koepka can use brute force to overpower the course.

Woods has neither the consistency of Molinari nor the power of Koepka and there are a host of other guys playing lights out this week. If he had sunk some more short putts over the first three rounds Woods would be leading but he didn’t so now he has to do something he’s never done: win a major without the 54 hole lead.

I don’t think he will but it’s been nice to see we’ll known veterans mixing it up with the younger pros this week. Good tournament.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta give it to Woods, he played a hell of a round. He is now a legit story.

The nausea this post caused me will pass soon...I hope.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That's rich. :lol2:

And I never said he was finished. I said his mediocre first day wasn't a story as much as Koepka and Phil were that day.
I guess I was going back to last year, when you repeatedly claimed he'd never win anything again. I know you and your wife hate him, which is fine, but that has nothing to do with his golf.

I tried to hate Jameis Winston into not winning a title and a Heisman, and it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator