Time to Flood Scott's Inbox

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I just blasted him. Suggest everyone else do the same. flood this morons inbox. [email protected]

Scott,

I know you are a busy man so I will get straight to the point. The Dan Mullen experiment is over. Truth be told it NEVER should have occured. You hired him much to the chagrin of a large contingent of the fan base and alumni. The fact he brought a hated DC who has been awful at every stop with him poured salt into an already open wound.

There is not only a Gator standard that Dan has not for 1 day lived up to, but also a Gator culture that his offense and coaching philosophy are anathema to. The culture is not hard to understand - Spurrier is the physical embodiment of it. Direct, aggressive, confident, proud yet self deprecating, self aware and willing to do what it takes to win and win big. It's called swagger and it's been missing for longer than you've been around.

Dan is the exact opposite of these things and he has no swagger. Fortunately, his time is nearly over. It's beyond even your control now. So I write this not to beg you to rid our program of this Mississippi State cancer because those wheels, I'm confident, are already set in motion regardless of your feeling on the matter. No, I write to you as a warning that you will soon be next unless some things change and change drastically. I suggest a crash course in what exactly the Gator culture is for starters. I realize that you are not a Gator but a hired employee so I and many others can give you an initial pass, however you've been employed long enough to have figured it out. We don't accept mediocrity. We don't accept it on the field, we don't accept it on the recruiting trail, we don't accept it with our facilities and the things we offer our prospective student athletes and we don't accept it from our athletic administration. You are presiding over an abundance of mediocrity from your coaching hires, the on field performances, to the decades of delays with the most basic of facility improvements that other schools have already far surpassed quicker for less money. It's time for real change and a return to seriousness about the Florida culture. Either acknowledge and accept the culture, then do what is necessary, or move on. You are either a Gator or Gator bait. What's it gonna be, Scott?

Wonder if this peckerwood will even respond.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I doubt it or that he will even read it. But it's spot on and frankly he needs to be fired for the shyt that went on with the womens BB team but this should be proverbial straw.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think it coulda been said any better

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
A few weeks ago I posted the letter I sent to Strichnice the day Cousin Eddie was hired. I told Strichnine he hired a total loser. I do not have the energy to type another email.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It’s time for these clowns in the athletic department — all of them, past and present — to be held accountable.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just blasted him. Suggest everyone else do the same. flood this morons inbox. [email protected]

Scott,

I know you are a busy man so I will get straight to the point. The Dan Mullen experiment is over. Truth be told it NEVER should have occured. You hired him much to the chagrin of a large contingent of the fan base and alumni. The fact he brought a hated DC who has been awful at every stop with him poured salt into an already open wound.

There is not only a Gator standard that Dan has not for 1 day lived up to, but also a Gator culture that his offense and coaching philosophy are anathema to. The culture is not hard to understand - Spurrier is the physical embodiment of it. Direct, aggressive, confident, proud yet self deprecating, self aware and willing to do what it takes to win and win big. It's called swagger and it's been missing for longer than you've been around.

Dan is the exact opposite of these things and he has no swagger. Fortunately, his time is nearly over. It's beyond even your control now. So I write this not to beg you to rid our program of this Mississippi State cancer because those wheels, I'm confident, are already set in motion regardless of your feeling on the matter. No, I write to you as a warning that you will soon be next unless some things change and change drastically. I suggest a crash course in what exactly the Gator culture is for starters. I realize that you are not a Gator but a hired employee so I and many others can give you an initial pass, however you've been employed long enough to have figured it out. We don't accept mediocrity. We don't accept it on the field, we don't accept it on the recruiting trail, we don't accept it with our facilities and the things we offer our prospective student athletes and we don't accept it from our athletic administration. You are presiding over an abundance of mediocrity from your coaching hires, the on field performances, to the decades of delays with the most basic of facility improvements that other schools have already far surpassed quicker for less money. It's time for real change and a return to seriousness about the Florida culture. Either acknowledge and accept the culture, then do what is necessary, or move on. You are either a Gator or Gator bait. What's it gonna be, Scott?

Wonder if this peckerwood will even respond.

Nice but a simple f uck you Scott
Will suffice next time bro . These lazy bastards that work for him Don’t put forth the effort so why should you ?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nice but a simple f uck you Scott
Will suffice next time bro . These lazy bastards that work for him Don’t put forth the effort so why should you ?
bc those lazy bastards aren't Gators. I am, that's why I care and put forth the effort.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
FWIW, I just copied my email from 4 years ago that I sent to Strichnine and sent it again. I did add a sentence of two to reintroduce it, but I did not have it in me to really go full blast. Sorry but if they don't care, why should we?

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Should have told him to take his Miss State standard back to Starkville.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
It’s important to use a detailed subject that will catch Scott’s eye to ensure he’ll open the email. Something like;

Subject: Christmas Vacation, Digitally Remastered Featuring Cousin Eddie

Message: See Cousin Eddie in extreme clarity, 8k, 1080p. Act fast while limited supplies last! (Link re-directs to fire Dan Mullen.com where Scott’s name is automatically captured on a petition to fire Dan).

Last edited:

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
AD Stricklin,

As a former Gator Booster who was considering rejoining this year now that my kids aren’t playing on Saturday’s anymore, I feel the need to tell you this is then most embarrassing excuse for a football program ever put forth at UF. Dan Mullen has clearly lost this team with his refusal to make the needed coaching staff changes and clearly inferior recruiting and game time planning. Allowing Todd Grantham to stay on last year as DC after he clearly showed he was not up to the job should be enough reason to terminate Mullen right now. Please do your job now and relieve Coach Mullen of his duties so we can get on with the long rebuilding process that surely faces us. If you are not willing to do your job then please do all of us loyal Alumni a favor and resign. It’s time to admit Dan Mullen was never up to the job of being HC at UF, and his performance these last 4 years has proven it. In a time where our biggest state rivals were down, he refused to take advantage of that with aggressive recruiting, instead taking vacations before signing day and allowing the best Florida players to end up elsewhere. That alone should show you how uninterested he is in being a National Championship caliber type of coach. We deserve more as loyal Alumni and supporters, as do the players that are currently on the team. You have lost the fan base sir. The only way to get it back is to take action that shows you are willing to admit mistakes and do what is needed to make them right. Thank you for your time

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
AD Stricklin,

As a former Gator Booster who was considering rejoining this year now that my kids aren’t playing on Saturday’s anymore, I feel the need to tell you this is then most embarrassing excuse for a football program ever put forth at UF. Dan Mullen has clearly lost this team with his refusal to make the needed coaching staff changes and clearly inferior recruiting and game time planning. Allowing Todd Grantham to stay on last year as DC after he clearly showed he was not up to the job should be enough reason to terminate Mullen right now. Please do your job now and relieve Coach Mullen of his duties so we can get on with the long rebuilding process that surely faces us. If you are not willing to do your job then please do all of us loyal Alumni a favor and resign. It’s time to admit Dan Mullen was never up to the job of being HC at UF, and his performance these last 4 years has proven it. In a time where our biggest state rivals were down, he refused to take advantage of that with aggressive recruiting, instead taking vacations before signing day and allowing the best Florida players to end up elsewhere. That alone should show you how uninterested he is in being a National Championship caliber type of coach. We deserve more as loyal Alumni and supporters, as do the players that are currently on the team. You have lost the fan base sir. The only way to get it back is to take action that shows you are willing to admit mistakes and do what is needed to make them right. Thank you for your time
You can use that booster money you were going to spend to support Gatorchatter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator