Time to Flood Scott's Inbox

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think I'd be riding to some of the leaders of the UAA.

Stricklin's is the first face that needs to go.

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
Stricklin is the wrong guy to send an email to. Fuchs is who you should be targeting. Remind him how much football $$ goes to academics and how much less there is going to be next year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Stricklin is the wrong guy to send an email to. Fuchs is who you should be targeting. Remind him how much football $$ goes to academics and how much less there is going to be next year.
Send the emails to UAA not Strichlin. And Fuchs probably is only vaguely aware we had a football game last night.

The alums leaders must be the pressure.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Back when alum financial backing mattered, you could count on a big dose of sanity at a time like this. TV contracts have all but nullified it. It’s perfectly okay now to think and act like a big buffoon. You’re gonna get paid handsomely regardless.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Dont send emails. They are private. Send via twitter in the open.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Back when alum financial backing mattered, you could count on a big dose of sanity at a time like this. TV contracts have all but nullified it. It’s perfectly okay now to think and act like a big buffoon. You’re gonna get paid handsomely regardless.
This is the point I've been trying to make. The Bulls have far less influence than they used to. They are basically flies that have to be swatted away now.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
I would like to know how many calls Sickland has gotten from boosters “ he can’t send to voicemail “

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think the TV money is half of it. That takes care of athletics. The other half is the Bright Futures money on the academic side of things.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Wasting your time. It's very clear that the pres and the AD sees nothing wrong with the current state of affairs in Gators Sports Programs. Baring losing the rest of this season's games and not making a bowl game the only hope is that someone is dumber than UF and hires Dopey Dan away. And even ending the season with a 6 game losing streak there is doubt that they will want to take on yet another buyout.

Last edited:

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Bumping this thread. Here's the email lads. You know what to do.
Doesn't have to be long winded. Just tell them we've seen enough.
Fire his ass. Sh!tter is Full. [email protected]
Thanks for that email add I have done my part and sent him a letter.
Just told him it is time for him to replace Dan Mullen and his entire staff and that if he fails to listen to us as the Gator Nation not only will the seating money from games dry up but so will Gator merch also! And that if Dan and his staff aren't gone than he is going to be the focus of the firing.
Don't think anything will be done or that he'll even read it but it's not because I didn't try.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
This is the point I've been trying to make. The Bulls have far less influence than they used to. They are basically flies that have to be swatted away now.
True statement. The SEC distributes money from the TV contract and bowl games evenly to it's members regardless of their record. The only financial impact a crappy team has on the university is stadium attendance.
Sports are considered quaint idle pastimes that merely serve as entertainment. Don't look for any major change any time soon.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Try this gentlemen....UF Board of Trustees general email, remember, Fuchs works for them.....

[email protected]

Have at it.

Perhaps you started the ball rolling GWG. The timing of your post seems to have set some wheels in motion. Perhaps Mori was bombarded with emails, called Fuchs saying he was being doused with Fuchsing emails, who then forwarded the call to Strichnine while telling Strichnine that Mori was on line 1 something about some emails, but I am not really sure. Can you handle it?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Try this gentlemen....UF Board of Trustees general email, remember, Fuchs works for them.....

[email protected]

Better yet, the Chairman of The Board of Trustees is Mori Hosseini, who happens to be President and CEO of ICI Homes, a huge outfit.

Have at it.

200w.gif

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I did my part:

Mr. Stricklin,

I’ve just read of the firings of Grantham and Hevesy. It was obvious coming out of 2019 that that Coach Mullen’s staff was substandard in recruiting, player development, and schematically. Changes should have been made then. The responsibility for not making those changes rests with you and Coach Mullen.

Firing these two now is only treating the symptom and not the cause. The cause is the inability of Coach Mullen to run enterprise such as Gator Football; selecting personnel, competitive recruiting (UGA is kicking our butt), and player development (the best players sitting on the bench for 2 years). If it weren’t for Vandy, we’d be at bottom of the SEC East. That simply is not acceptable.

The Coach Mullen era at Florida should be over,

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator