Ive lost all respect.
giphy.gif

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So does Butters get credit for bringing him in? Perhaps he was too stupid to play O-line and pick up calls or adjustments so that is why he went to D-line. all I know is that on occasion I would see him disrupting timing, etc. in the opponent's backfield and I would ask, facetiously, if that was Slayton in there making a play? And almost every time Law would comment that he was a quality DT and that Joe Lee Dunn Jr. was too STOOPID to know how to use and play him. Good luck to him.

He was actually a highly rated OL, but wanted to play DT. I think we were his best school that'd let him play DT. Otherwise he goes elsewhere.

upload_2021-8-23_21-22-30.png

upload_2021-8-23_21-23-31.png

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He was actually a highly rated OL, but wanted to play DT. I think we were his best school that'd let him play DT. Otherwise he goes elsewhere.

He also "struggled" mightily with the education part of high school and college.

I've heard he is a real nice dude though.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The real question is whether or not his shoe tossing skill improved under Grantham…..

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swanky...in Green Bay? They don't go together. I have 1st hand experience having grown up not far from there.
The life of an active NFL player is swanky, no matter where it is. Those asshats are pampered - LITERALLY pampered if they asked for it.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Reading the article it sounds like some of the same, needs to learn to bring it every play. That said, imagine using a 320 lb guy, to, cough, clog up the freaking middle! Novel strategy, I don’t know if it will catch on, those speed rush guys need to eat ;) and the corners really like engaging lineman, iron sharpens iron you know.

Really all the titles should be Grantham would be a steal (as opposed to stealing a check) and that Hev is too

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator