Top UF Receiving Corps over the past 40 yrs

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Those O linemen were already in the system there won't be a 2017 to 2018 type jump in run blocking in 2020. The talent isn't there.

So it’s your opinion that the OL we field next year will be less talented than ‘18? Not better suited, better acquainted, more talented?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So it’s your opinion that the OL we field next year will be less talented than ‘18? Not better suited, better acquainted, more talented?

Less talented at run blocking just like this season. There won't be any big jump since they already had practice in this system. The top SEC teams have us by a lot in that area right now.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Less talented at run blocking just like this season. There won't be any big jump since they already had practice in this system. The top SEC teams have us by a lot in that area right now.
Live shot of [insert week’s opponent mascot] Fever:

giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m real interested in knowing which team this is.
Gators know.

It was actually four All Americans, I forgot that McGriff was second team AA.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gators know.

It was actually four All Americans, I forgot that McGriff was second team AA.

Drunk Gators. :facepalm:

So when Zook became coach in ‘02, that was just a continuation of the ‘01 team, right?

:lmao2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Drunk Gators. :facepalm:

So when Zook became coach in ‘02, that was just a continuation of the ‘01 team, right?

:lmao2:
What the flying fvkk are you babbling about?

Ike, Reidel, Quez and McGriff were all AAs. Karim caught 600 yards in his senior year but didnt win honors. That is the 96 team, two AAs that year, and the two slots were later going to be AAs.

If you go woth 95 and add Doering to the recievr crops, you get another AA and 1000 yard receiver.

Karim's 600 yards would lead this team, right?

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What the flying fvkk are you babbling about?

Ike, Reidel, Quez and McGriff were all AAs. Karim caught 600 yards in his senior year but didnt win honors. That is the 96 team, two AAs that year, and the two slots were later going to be AAs.

If you go woth 95 and add Doering to the recievr crops, you get another AA and 1000 yard receiver.

Karim's 600 yards would lead this team, right?

If I have to explain it to you, there’s no point.

Karim. Give a break. Before long you’re going to be promoting Schottenheimer for the collegiate hall.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If I have to explain it to you, there’s no point.

Karim. Give a break. Before long you’re going to be promoting Schottenheimer for the collegiate hall.
Karim was actually the highest ranked of the "fab five" per the recruiting magazines. Must have been a bit like Grimes, better in practice or workouts w scouts than innthe game.

How many 600 yd/yr receivers do we have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator