Total Eclipse USA

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We won’t get to see squat here in Nevada.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I am heading to the future homestead in Wyoming for the week on Monday. Should get there just in time to see 65% eclipse.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Saw it on a ranch outside of town in central Arkansas. Even though the forecast last week said it would be raining, there was hardly a cloud in the sky. :lol:

The eclipse was more beautiful than I imagined. Pictures don't do it justice. I felt like I was in a Sci-fi movie.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Saw it on a ranch outside of town in central Arkansas. Even though the forecast last week said it would be raining, there was hardly a cloud in the sky. :lol:

The eclipse was more beautiful than I imagined. Pictures don't do it justice. I felt like I was in a Sci-fi movie.
Sorry you had to spend time in Arkansas. Glad you made the best of it.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Why are humans the only critters on earth that need special glasses for a solar eclipse?

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
The view from Wyoming (65%):

Bother Mother Nature GIF by joonasjoonas

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Looks like it was too cloudy to see much in the San Antonio area according to the family

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Yep, just got back from Hurricane Creek area, north of Russellville. I guess the community is called Lurton.

Was for the totality in 2017 on the top of blood mountain. This one was much darker. May have been closer to the center???

IMG_2079.jpeg IMG_1822.jpeg IMG_2076.jpeg IMG_1846.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.