Total Eclipse USA

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes the weather in AR could not have been better. There were little wisps of real high clouds which added to colorful horizons.

Making plans for Iceland for 2026.

May look at Egypt in 2027. Seeing in a desert would be very mystical.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Yes the weather in AR could not have been better. There were little wisps of real high clouds which added to colorful horizons.

Not sure how safe and peaceful that part of the world will be in the next few years....

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I had heard that Russellville had the best view in the country with the longest time. You picked a great spot. My parents are going to Iceland this August for a week. I bet it would be incredible to see a total there.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I had heard that Russellville had the best view in the country with the longest time. You picked a great spot. My parents are going to Iceland this August for a week. I bet it would be incredible to see a total there.
Yes we did. I had my doubts but put a pin there on Aug 12 2017. Just like Iceland.

I have been wanting to explore the Boston’s. They were beautiful. A lot like no ga mountains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.