Trailerbammer stomps inbreds' dream thread

Zambo

Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
NavetG8r;n302354 said:
You know, I get making fun of Tennessee and their fans. But when you start making fun of an individual who has a legitimate skin/hair medical condition, that's pretty low imo. Stay classy Gators.

If I had an orange and blue afro, I'd be a little sensitive as well.

After a little googling, it seems he has alopecia, the disease which makes you lose your hair. I think the question is simply why not just shave that last little bit of your hair off rather than leaving that little Bert patch on top?

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
NavetG8r;n302354 said:
You know, I get making fun of Tennessee and their fans. But when you start making fun of an individual who has a legitimate skin/hair medical condition, that's pretty low imo. Stay classy Gators.

:snob:

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
NavetG8r;n302354 said:
Nav, you never used to say stuff like this. You were a badass armed forces veteran. You seem suddenly sensitive about everything. Is there someone (perhaps a new love interest) in your life pushing you to the left?

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
oxrageous;n302513 said:
Nav, you never used to say stuff like this. You were a badass armed forces veteran. You seem suddenly sensitive about everything. Is there someone (perhaps a new love interest) in your life pushing you to the left?
Admit it. URG and Nav were 2 star recruits that just haven't worked out.

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Law98gator;n302531 said:
Admit it. URG and Nav were 2 star recruits that just haven't worked out.

Nah...I just think Nav has been smoking some different kind of weed. It's made him more mellow and sensitive. As far as URG, I think he's great...as long as he doesn't venture out of the PF. :lol:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
oxrageous;n302513 said:

It's Sas.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Looking at Dobbs, and recalling Peyton, makes me wonder how many 'great TN players' will conclude their careers going 0-4 against us.

URGatorBait

Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
:sadnanner: I guess I better get to work. I see at least 4 posters I'm gonna have to permaban today :ban2:

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
URGatorBait;n302672 said:
:sadnanner: I guess I better get to work. I see at least 4 posters I'm gonna have to permaban today :ban2:

It hurts when you find out they never really loved you and were just with you for the money/prestige. Story of my life...
:alone:

bradgator2

Rioting
Lifetime Member
URGatorBait;n302672 said:

200.gif

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
NavetG8r;n302354 said:
+1 nav

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.