Transfer Portal 2021 Best Program

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Will you cheer when he breaks a 50 yd TD run or will you whine that he should not play over the Sr RB? I'm going to go out on a limb and say you will whine!

I will dance around my living room just like I do for every single one of our TDs. Dumb question with obvious answer.

Did you cheer when Mullen embarrassed us in the post game pressers after aTm?

Did you cheer when Mullen incited fights against Mizzou?

Did you cheer when we dropped a game against LSU that was basically their practice squad?

Did you cheer when we lost to Bama because we have the worst defense in our entire history of playing football?

Did you cheer when Mullen got hit with a show cause for recruiting violations all the way out in Washington for a player that we would never get all the while not working at all to win back the our state that has the best talent in the country?

Did you cheer when Mullen took time off instead of getting the team ready to avoid the beating we took at the cotton bowl one year after he made a big stink as being the peach bowl champions?

Did you cheer when we went 8-4 with probably the best offense we have had in a long time?

Im going to go out on a limb and say you just ignore those things and act as if doing ok in the portal means everything is great.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I will dance around my living room just like I do for every single one of our TDs. Dumb question with obvious answer.

Did you cheer when we dropped a game against LSU that was basically their practice squad?

Did you cheer when we lost to Bama because we have the worst defense in our entire history of playing football?

Did you cheer when Mullen got hit with a show cause for recruiting violations all the way out in Washington for a player that we would never get all the while not working at all to win back the our state that has the best talent in the country?

Did you cheer when Mullen took time off instead of getting the team ready to avoid the beating we took at the cotton bowl one year after he made a big stink as being the peach bowl champions?

Did you cheer when we went 8-4 with probably the best offense we have had in a long time?

Im going to go out on a limb and say you just ignore those things and act as if doing ok in the portal means everything is great.

760dd2bdf28ed6.gif

thanks @BNAG8R

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019

ahhh, I'm sorry if I hit a nerve with you! Continue on with your incessant whining about everything. Let us know when you find perfection, we will wait.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
ahhh, I'm sorry if I hit a nerve with you! Continue on with your incessant whining about everything. Let us know when you find perfection, we will wait.

Ahh...yet you are the one on this thread whining about the whiners. I'll talk your ear off about what I do like about what Mullen has done but I suspect you can't handle the full conversation. When you boil it down, we are performing exactly the same as we did under the last two failures. Meyer wasn't perfect nor was SOS. Stop being a binary mental midget and acting as if people who see the whole picture are whiners.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Ahh...yet you are the one on this thread whining about the whiners. I'll talk your ear off about what I do like about what Mullen has done but I suspect you can't handle the full conversation. When you boil it down, we are performing exactly the same as we did under the last two failures. Meyer wasn't perfect nor was SOS. Stop being a binary mental midget and acting as if people who see the whole picture are whiners.

You had me until this. Like most here I hated Mullen since day 1 but to compare the product he puts on the field to those other 2 retards is well, retarded. The end results hasn't greatly improved but at least we can score fuchsing points again.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Will you cheer when he breaks a 50 yd TD run or will you whine that he should not play over the Sr RB? I'm going to go out on a limb and say you will whine!

It can't be all Bowman though. We need some pavers on the OL to create an unobstructed lane. That appears to be an issue at the moment.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
You had me until this. Like most here I hated Mullen since day 1 but to compare the product he puts on the field to those other 2 retards is well, retarded. The end results hasn't greatly improved but at least we can score fuchsing points again.

Chump and Stain could have waltzed into an 8-4 last year. Probably done better. Scoring points, sure, they doing better, let me just go ahead and put you into the moron column where I file all those swamp gas pumpers who think everything is hunky dory now because we scoring points while ignoring the whole truth. You and joe should sit on a bench and talk about how great things are now while ignoring how nothing really has changed at all.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It can't be all Bowman though. We need some pavers on the OL to create an unobstructed lane. That appears to be an issue at the moment.
Uh... not when EJ was on the field.

There is nothing wrong with the OL that cant be fixed by not trying to run the fuchsing option with Kyle Trash.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Uh... not when EJ was on the field.

There is nothing wrong with the OL that cant be fixed by not trying to run the fuchsing option with Kyle Trash.

You know, you disappoint me. So far in this thread, "blocking the path", "sitting on the bench, in sneakers", and now "pavers creating a lane", and you're still analyzing the actual content of my posts? :lol:

Anyway, I assumed you'd like joegator. He is, after all, wearing a "Fedora".

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Is this the thread where we can finally say we getting errbody and mean it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator