Transfer Portal 2021 Best Program

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

:scratchchin:
Violation of team rules? He must have missed his quota of sexual assaults or beating up women.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone's best second choice. Just how mullen likes it.
you can make a lot of money you can make a lot of money being Tennessee's 16 choice, ask Mullinz. Or Florida's third.

I remember back when Butters was on that list. seems like yesterday.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can he play Right Tackle?

If so, I don't care what he did at LSU, sign him up.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Since the portal initial opening in 2018 Mullen has been masterful in using it to improve talent, fill vacancies from defections, injuries and recruits who do not pan out as hoped. There are a myriad of reasons why players close to the end of their eligibility choose to move elsewhere and we have benefitted greatly from those acquisitions.

It's just the newest form of recruiting and we should be glad we have a HBC who has embraced the tool and uses it effectively, it appears he is on top of the game with this method and we should applaud his efforts instead of ridicule him. I suspect that more and more of the prima donna's who believe their press clipping who are not getting the playing time they think they are entitled to will continue to clog the portal. Looking forward to seeing Demarkus Bowman on the field as he was spectacular at Lakeland.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Since the portal initial opening in 2018 Mullen has been masterful in using it to improve talent, fill vacancies from defections, injuries and recruits who do not pan out as hoped. There are a myriad of reasons why players close to the end of their eligibility choose to move elsewhere and we have benefitted greatly from those acquisitions.

It's just the newest form of recruiting and we should be glad we have a HBC who has embraced the tool and uses it effectively, it appears he is on top of the game with this method and we should applaud his efforts instead of ridicule him. I suspect that more and more of the prima donna's who believe their press clipping who are not getting the playing time they think they are entitled to will continue to clog the portal. Looking forward to seeing Demarkus Bowman on the field as he was spectacular at Lakeland.
Doohbag Dan the Vacationing man has masterfully used the portal to build a team good enough for an 8 win season ending with a 3 game losing streak. Bravo!!

Saban must be crapping his shorts worrying that Nads might beat him in the portal again next year.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

And our HC...masterfully KEPT GRANTHAM

And the HBC is SOS not Danny Boy Mullen.:wag:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Look, I'd take him in a heartbeat if he wanted to transfer here. Good O Linemen are always appreciated. My concern is that Lsu may try to block his path.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Look, I'd take him in a heartbeat if he wanted to transfer here. Good O Linemen are always appreciated. My concern is that Lsu may try to block his path.

And if he's local it will be hard to get him...and why UF?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

:sadnanner::sadnanner:

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Doohbag Dan the Vacationing man has masterfully used the portal to build a team good enough for an 8 win season ending with a 3 game losing streak. Bravo!!

Saban must be crapping his shorts worrying that Nads might beat him in the portal again next year.
Don't worry, no one expect you to do anything other than whine about Mullen. Are you sure you aren't a Bammer trol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.