Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Dang. I’d venture a guess as to cause, but this isn’t the PF. Seriously, hope all will be well with him.
It's not political at all. The tv station did a big highlight on him during the bowl game and that's where they mentioned the blood clots. Also, @GBHOR mentioned the story too. I just wanted to clarify the WHAT of his condition. I don't see this as political at all and am not trying to make it be that. Facts are facts.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's not political at all. The tv station did a big highlight on him during the bowl game and that's where they mentioned the blood clots. Also, @GBHOR mentioned the story too. I just wanted to clarify the WHAT of his condition. I don't see this as political at all and am not trying to make it be that. Facts are facts.
No dig at you intended. My veiled point was that the incidences of clots and related injuries and deaths has received attention since Covid and the vax mania. I guess I was wondering out loud as to the cause where Hartman is concerned. Sorry if it seemed I was pointing a finger at you. Didn’t mean for it to be as such. I appreciate knowing what was behind the medical reason(s).

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
No dig at you intended. My veiled point was that the incidences of clots and related injuries and deaths has received attention since Covid and the vax mania. I guess I was wondering out loud as to the cause where Hartman is concerned. Sorry if it seemed I was pointing a finger at you. Didn’t mean for it to be as such. I appreciate knowing what was behind the medical reason(s).
Yeah, we're all good and I didn't take it as a dig or pointing of any fingers. I was just clarifying my position for all to know as there are many here that get their panties twisted by such verboten topics.

Fun N' Stun

Nov 15, 2014
Unfortunately one side hates facts and prefers feelings over facts.

The question we should be asking after each young person dies or gets heart disease, Blood clots etc is M or P?

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019

fbff3460-ede5-459c-9890-9d5cce094a81_text.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
2022 'croot out of Madison AL, 3* out of high school. Much needed for LB and looks as if he has good eligibility left.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He is a person that plays LB and that’s enough for me to be excited.
I don't want to settle for bodies, we need quality bodies. But glad we're filling the LB room.

Looking at comments from others here (and pug in the tweet comments), sounds like we got some quality.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He is a person that plays LB and that’s enough for me to be excited.
UF doesn't need anymore drama and this Dude is that. Let him go play with the Buffaloes and play for Coach Slyme, the Afflac Azzhat.
Agreed. Feels like the kid is going to wilt under the pressure after all this. Doesn’t seem like he wants to work.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
BN still working hard. Man, I hope he gets this on field coaching thing figured out because he’s certainly elevating the roster.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
BN still working hard. Man, I hope he gets this on field coaching thing figured out because he’s certainly elevating the roster.
Elevate the roster enough and on field coaching doesn't matter. As Bill Russell said about coaching in the NBA, I just roll the ball out and they play.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I don't want to settle for bodies, we need quality bodies. But glad we're filling the LB room. Looking at comments from others here (and pug in the tweet comments), sounds like we got some quality.
what do yall know about this kid?

Have to wonder why he’s transferring if he’s that good. I tend to think of transfers as guys that proved themselves at a smaller program that needed to have grades in order or good players that get buried but need some roster room to reach their potential. But if he’s All American material he should be on the field at Mich.

I also thought another board said he’s 200lbs.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Have to wonder why he’s transferring if he’s that good. I tend to think of transfers as guys that proved themselves at a smaller program that needed to have grades in order or good players that get buried but need some roster room to reach their potential. But if he’s All American material he should be on the field at Mich.

I also thought another board said he’s 200lbs.
Meatchicken had him listed on their roster as 6’1” & 231#’s; FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator