Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Stop. URG being gone for 3 days was quite a treat. It may be time to make a habit out of it.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

Any good?

The bigger news is WR Jamari Thrash from Georgia State who also entered the portal today. He had close to half of all his team’s receiving yds this season (1100+). We could really use this guy. (FTR - Tolan is a good player, but he needs to add some weight.)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It’s turned into several different recruiting seasons. Now hosting transfer weekends instead of HS recruits.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
It’s turned into several different recruiting seasons. Now hosting transfer weekends instead of HS recruits.
I think it's a dead period for HS until Jan 13? Then dead again from Jan 30 to end of Feb?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think I'll start a thread in the lounge so you guys can make stupid and unfunny cracks about URG's height (which he never fails to respond to like a trained monkey) until the cows come home and the rest of us won't have to sift through it, rolling our eyes the entire time. I don't want to see another URG height joke on the sports board, EVER. They got old and dumb years ago. He's short, nobody GAF.

Quit clogging up threads with back-and-forth nonsense.

EDIT:

Here, I have started the thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.