Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Any truth to the rumor Baby hendo wants out because our QBs suck and he wants some hope of getting drafted?

If he felt that way, it would’ve been nice if he’d just had an up front conversation with Napier about it. Asking him to pull around to the second window to give him the news(as is the rumor) shows poor class, imo.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Any truth to the rumor Baby hendo wants out because our QBs suck and he wants some hope of getting drafted?
If Selective Service restarts he’s got a chance.

Seriously, he never lived up to expectations, but they could have been inflated by his brother’s reputation…or lack of development from sh!tty coaching :dunno:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If he felt that way, it would’ve been nice if he’d just had an up front conversation with Napier about it. Asking him to pull around to the second window to give him the news(as is the rumor) shows poor class, imo.
1682448543095.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'll put it this way with Henderson and again nothing against him. If he were going to get his PT he would be staying. I am sure after the spring he can see the writing on the wall. If he were that highly touted coming out of HS we should have seen that and been clamoring for him to play more. Quite simply I never saw it in him, in fact at times asking WTH are we doing passing to him. It appeared at times he could not get free running in a jail break if they opened the prison for him. So apparently looks as if the hype on him coming out of HS was not warranted and definitely was expectations related to his brother and many thinking he'd be a 2.0. Best of luck to him.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'll put it this way with Henderson and again nothing against him. If he were going to get his PT he would be staying.
A large portion of his catches last year were near the line of scrimmage. While they may be freshman, we have better options for those types of passes now in Mizell, Jean and maybe Bowman who has a ton of speed. Bowman was a freshman last season yet the staff thought enough of him to give him snaps. My issue with Hendo is he isn't explosive and this offense needs explosive.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
A large portion of his catches last year were near the line of scrimmage. While they may be freshman, we have better options for those types of passes now in Mizell, Jean and maybe Bowman who has a ton of speed. Bowman was a freshman last season yet the staff thought enough of him to give him snaps. My issue with Hendo is he isn't explosive and this offense needs explosive.
If Bowman- a completely unranked player out of HS- is better than XH, so be it. I am in this head space hoping Coach Napier’s pass concepts are not FOS and that XH is just a bust. Based on last season, our QB situation, and his departure, there still remains the possibility that the system is the problem.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If Bowman- a completely unranked player out of HS- is better than XH, so be it. I am in this head space hoping Coach Napier’s pass concepts are not FOS and that XH is just a bust. Based on last season, our QB situation, and his departure, there still remains the possibility that the system is the problem.
I'm not saying he is a better overall receiver than XH. Right now XH is far more polished. I'm saying Bowman may be a better fit for certain type of plays. I know he is more explosive. With Bowman's speed and explosion, I'd rather him run a WR screen than XH.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I'm not saying he is a better overall receiver than XH. Right now XH is far more polished. I'm saying Bowman may be a better fit for certain type of plays. I know he is more explosive. With Bowman's speed and explosion, I'd rather him run a WR screen than XH.
I’d rather have Alberta run a WR screen than XH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member