Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I hope Napier's call to Casey Thompson has already been made.
Worth the call. Still, I have a hard time imagining a guy like Thompson surpassing Mertz &/or Miller over the summer.

I’ve been wrong before…but I suspect the 4th QB will be Austin Simmons reclassifying to 2023 or a practice arm.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I hope Napier's call to Casey Thompson has already been made.

Yeah with addition of that superstar we'd go from having the worst QB room in the SEC to having the worst QB room in the SEC.

There's a reason sling blade is still pursuing portal RB's even though we've got 2 really good ones and solid third in the Carrol kid. Our offense this year is gonna make Will Muschamp look like Hal Mumme.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah with addition of that superstar we'd go from having the worst QB room in the SEC to having the worst QB room in the SEC.

There's a reason sling blade is still pursuing portal RB's even though we've got 2 really good ones and solid third in the Carrol kid. Our offense this year is gonna make Will Muschamp look like Hal Mumme.
And I'm sure you'll remind us of that after every failed first down - lucky us. However, I'm looking forward to seeing you look silly all season. I'm not sure if I can be as insufferable as you, but I'm going to try my best.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017

Silly ol me, I thought it was due to Trell and Carroll being gone after this season

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
Nov 24, 2017
Welp, can't argue with that. But Thompson has a TD:INT of 51/19 and Mertz is 38/26... and Thompson is about 5% higher completion percentage, so we might hit on some of the screens at the LOS.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I have no idea who this kid is or how good he plays, but if we go into next year with a QB room of guys named Max, Jack, Graham Mertz and Payton Thorne, I may sit out the season.
Probably should plan on it because the superstars aren't available to us right
now. He isn't terrible in the BIG

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Probably should plan on it because the superstars aren't available to us right
now. He isn't terrible in the BIG

I only made it to the 1 minute mark of the so-called highlights before shutting it off and laughing my ass off. Please, just no.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We really just need Austin Simmons to reclass and hope he is good enough to get some end of season reps.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Exactly, sit n learn this season and get some reps along the way. Be ready game 1 next season

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We really just need Austin Simmons to reclass and hope he is good enough to get some end of season reps.
Pretty sure there was something about him going to a different high school this year...don't think he'll be reclassified

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure there was something about him going to a different high school this year...don't think he'll be reclassified
Moorehaven, but I doubt anything is concrete at this point

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That or Max Brown takes a huge jump in the Fall.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator