Status
Not open for further replies.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It is terribly sad on a lot of levels, but mainly for the family. Back in the day it was probably a lot more common... sickness, disease, accident,....and also a reason for having larger families. That and the rhythm method.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It seems that this thread has deviated from its original intention. A confidant of mine suggested that I get it back on track. I questioned both my ability to do so, as well as my desire.

That said, my lust for power overrides my desire to watch chaos, so any posts not related to the subject will be modified, and the author will be silenced.

Carry on.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
It seems that this thread has deviated from its original intention. A confidant of mine suggested that I get it back on track. I questioned both my ability to do so, as well as my desire.

That said, my lust for power overrides my desire to watch chaos, so any posts not related to the subject will be modified, and the author will be silenced.

Carry on.
Are you going to put the thread polluters in the transfer portal?

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016

Carry on.

I am clearly a moron who can’t understand simple concepts or sentence structure. It’s hard to believe that my special needs allow me to even know how to post.

I deserve to be ridiculed mercilessly. Have at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Carry on.

:blahblah2:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
The continued progress after ESD (POSU QB, staff hires, etc.) is very encouraging. I personally expect more pleasant surprises along the way to NSD, and a pretty solid haul, overall. A few more big hits could provide some real star power in a small, transitional class - that could be the boost we need to start competing with the bammers and the dwags - sooner rather than later. The transformation to big boy FB is just getting started, but I really like what I see so far.
Schyttfest.gif

Note: The above gif is in no way a reflection on the recent content of this thread, or the quality of the opinions expressed here-in. It is strictly intended as a sober reminder of the sort of "recruiting efforts" we endured, prior to the very recent arrival of CBN. Any similarity between the events depicted and the previous tenor of this thread is purely coincidental.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
The continued progress after ESD (POSU QB, staff hires, etc.) is very encouraging. I personally expect more pleasant surprises along the way to NSD, and a pretty solid haul, overall. A few more big hits could provide some real star power in a small, transitional class - that could be the boost we need to start competing with the bammers and the dwags - sooner rather than later. The transformation to big boy FB is just getting started, but I really like what I see so far.

Note: The above gif is in no way a reflection on the recent content of this thread, or the quality of the opinions expressed here-in. It is strictly intended as a sober reminder of the sort of "recruiting efforts" we endured, prior to the very recent arrival of CBN. Any similarity between the events depicted and the previous tenor of this thread is purely coincidental.
:poop:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He was open a lot last night.
I'm really having trouble trying to figure out what's going on inside his head. He knows AR will most likely be the starter next year and they seemed to have a connection. Seems a very strange decision to me. I haven't looked at MD. much, do they have a really prolific passer at QB or something?

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I'm really having trouble trying to figure out what's going on inside his head. He knows AR will most likely be the starter next year and they seemed to have a connection. Seems a very strange decision to me. I haven't looked at MD. much, do they have a really prolific passer at QB or something?

Baby Tua

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think he wants to be part of the ass-kicking by the new coach that's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator